PDA

View Full Version : Brigitte Bardot- migrant nigs are “aboriginals who have kept the genes of savages..degenerate population”

Whitey Ford
03-21-2019, 09:15 AM
Animal rights activist Brigitte Bardot stirs fury in Reunion with ‘racist’ comments (https://archive.fo/vPiRE#selection-621.0-621.83)

The highest ranking official on the French island of Reunion filed a legal suit against former film star and animal rights activist Brigitte Bardot on Wednesday after receiving a letter deemed “racist” by the authorities.
In the letter, sent on Tuesday to the prefect of Reunion and local media, Bardot described inhabitants of the Indian Ocean island as “aboriginals who have kept the genes of savages” and denounced what she called the barbaric treatment of animals by a “degenerate population”.
“This letter contains terms that are offensive and racist toward the inhabitants of Reunion”, prefect Amaury de Saint-Quentin said in a statement.

Bardot’s comments triggered widespread outrage on the island, with several officials saying they would also take legal action. Two anti-racism NGOs, Licra and SOS Racisme, said they too intended to go to court.

White Orchid
03-21-2019, 11:35 AM
Well she isn't wrong.

Whitewheat
03-26-2019, 05:54 PM
To niggers, the truth ALWAYS hurts

Ignatow
03-27-2019, 01:18 AM
Animals have more morals than niggers. She's right.

SC Anemia
03-27-2019, 09:56 PM
This Brigitte Bardot?

Buck Simian
03-28-2019, 01:29 AM
A lot of people start kind of losing their minds as they age, saying and doing things that they normally wouldn't as they get older due to diseases such as alzheimers. I am glad to see that she has not been affected like that and is able to think and speak logically.

SC Anemia
03-28-2019, 10:18 AM
You gotta kind of love that about really old people. My grandpa didn't have much of a filter when he was a young man and by the time he got really old....boy howdy, the shit that would fly out of his mouth. :lol

He didn't hesitate to offer an opinion whether you asked for one or not. He didn't have a problem calling a spade, a spade either and he could be at da welfare office in the south side of Chicago.

animal mother
03-28-2019, 11:51 AM
This Brigitte Bardot?

She was major spanking material for me in my teen years. :lol

Odin's balls
03-30-2019, 05:12 PM
The 74-year-old former actress has been convicted and fined four times for anti-gay and racist remarks.

I really like her. She loves animals and despises muslims and niggers.

Its like if you created your ultimate grandmother, Brigitte Bardot would be it.

Tar Remover
04-09-2019, 01:49 AM
This Brigitte Bardot?

Wow. She really IS a natural blond............

Tar Remover
04-09-2019, 01:50 AM
You gotta kind of love that about really old people. My grandpa didn't have much of a filter when he was a young man and by the time he got really old....boy howdy, the shit that would fly out of his mouth. :lol

He didn't hesitate to offer an opinion whether you asked for one or not. He didn't have a problem calling a spade, a spade either and he could be at da welfare office in the south side of Chicago.

Agreed. Old people are fuckin' awesome, they won't put up with nigger bullshit. My grandmother- SAME!

jenkemfactory
04-09-2019, 10:17 AM
hmmm she hates niggers and sandniggers..........
So, all this time these Hollywood stars secretly hold these secrets.

Call Me Bwana
04-09-2019, 10:49 AM
A lot of people start kind of losing their minds as they age, saying and doing things that they normally wouldn't as they get older due to diseases such as alzheimers. I am glad to see that she has not been affected like that and is able to think and speak logically.

Yep, I agree. You can’t be more clear-thinking than pointing out how violent and primitive niggers are.

Well said, Brigette, well said.

MineEvolved
04-09-2019, 06:33 PM
So......I guess she's not such an animal rights activist after all?

:rimshot