PDA

View Full Version : Porsha didn't want any tomatoes on her burger..

Mushmouth
03-21-2019, 07:14 AM
Porsha Tyler, 34, demanded a refund for a burger she bought the night before, then became embroiled in a tirade at the Plymouth Road location on Jan. 27, captured on store video.

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/woman-arrested-for-livonia-burger-king-assault-due-to-tomatoes?__twitter_impression=true

Whitey Ford
03-21-2019, 09:37 AM
Nigger Logic 101:
1. Buy Product.
2. Consume Product.
3. Demand refund.

Livonia police say that Tyler was upset that the burger was not served without tomato as she had ordered. Tyler was offered a complimentary replacement meal in lieu of a refund.
4. When offered complementary free product as compensation throw a bongo party.

Tyler was then captured on security video creating a disturbance. The video showed Tyler launching a cookie display at the employee which struck her in the arm. The cookie display fell to the floor and shattered.
5. Break something and get arrested.
6. Dindu nuffins!
https://i.imgur.com/NKkpjAE.jpg

Call Me Bwana
03-21-2019, 07:51 PM
:bat

I think this sow is in severe need of a wooden shampoo in a back room of Police Headquarters.

Whitey Ford
03-22-2019, 11:55 AM
Really? It's a fast food joint, not Ruths Chris. You know to expect to get screwed, especially if it was staffed with niggers.

Reminds me of an old bit by a stand up comedian who's name I forget.
He was like he went to Denny's and saw a man complain about his food. Going to Denny's and complaining about your food is like screwing a hooker and then complaining afterward that you didn't feel loved LOL. It's the only place open. Their motto should be: we're the only place open, if you don't like it then piss off! :lol

SC Anemia
03-22-2019, 12:05 PM
Reminds me of an old bit by a stand up comedian who's name I forget.
He was like he went to Denny's and saw a man complain about his food. Going to Denny's and complaining about your food is like screwing a hooker and then complaining afterward that you didn't feel loved LOL. It's the only place open. Their motto should be: we're the only place open, if you don't like it then piss off! :lol

Sounds like something Ron White would say.

:lol