PDA

View Full Version : Surprise, Australia's imported Sudaniggers are dozens of times more likely to commit crime

Sandy
05-22-2017, 09:28 PM
I can't stand these terms "overrepresented," as if it's not niggers' fault and they were caught by YT. "Overrepresented" is when you have 10 red marbles with 90 clear ones, but a sample of 50 has 8 red marbles.

After years of evasions, Victoria Police reveals the full catastrophe of the Howard Government's decision to let in poorly educated Sudanese refugees from tribal war zones who'd struggle to fit in.

Sudanese make up just 0.11 per cent of Victoria's population but 4.8 per cent of aggravated burglary offenders.

That makes them 44 times more likely to break the law.

Then there are these statistics:

But Sudanese youths were vastly over-represented in the 2015 data, responsible for 7.44 per cent of home invasions, 5.65 per cent of car thefts and 13.9 per cent of aggravated robberies, despite Sudanese-born citizens making up about 0.11 per cent of Victoria's population.

Nearly 70 times more likely, then, to commit a home invasion than are Australian-born youths.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/blogs/andrew-bolt/police-admit-sudanese-44-times-more-likely-to-break-law/news-story/8ca308022ba8fbbc4b89ed50504271c5

Meanwhile, the Australian government is giving out plenty of money to muzzie groups.

http://www.michaelsmithnews.com/2016/07/australian-federal-police-hand-muslims-5m-cash-to-help-them-not-to-blow-things-up-and-kill-people.html

Koolaid Hair
05-23-2017, 12:55 AM
I don't understand how people either can't connect the dots or refuse to accept the reality of said connected dots. Everywhere niggers and muslims are, crime, drugs, victims and turmoil follow.
Blatant truths that for some damn reason are ignored for the most part.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Cat fur allergic
05-23-2017, 01:16 AM
This is just one small village they imported. Think what would have happen when they got a hundred thousand!!

Koolaid Hair
05-23-2017, 01:20 AM
This is just one small village they imported. Think what would have happen when they got a hundred thousand!!
Look to Europe or maybe even a previously European colonized African country.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk