PDA

View Full Version : Doorbell cam catches nigger stealing piggybank while owners sleep

Whitey Ford
03-20-2019, 05:40 PM
Police in Florida are searching for suspects who were caught on camera stealing a piggy bank.

The Miramar Police Department released a Ring Cam video on their Facebook page showing a man who allegedly broke into a home while the victims slept.

click link for vid
https://abc7chicago.com/doorbell-cam-piggy-bank-stolen-while-victims-sleep/5207875/

Call Me Bwana
03-21-2019, 08:06 PM
I really can’t tell you how much I would have loved to have been in that house when that darkie walked in. I’d be perched in a dark corner, elbows on my knees, my hands holding onto a fully prepared protection device, pointing it toward the door.

Awww, one can dream, can’t he?

SC Anemia
03-21-2019, 09:13 PM
My daughter has a Ring doorbell that sends instant video to her cellphone. Those things are AWESOME!

It went off last week while we were out having lunch together. Just some solar power solicitor (she just bought a new house and is getting bombarded by solicitors) but man that was cool! Just like on TV too, I guess hers is the DEEluxe version where you can talk back and forth. Sort of like being on Skype with someone. Better video quality than I expected as well.

Cat fur allergic
03-21-2019, 10:21 PM
I thought about getting one too, than I realize in live in NYC> i wouldn't be able to sleep lol.