PDA

View Full Version : Muzzie nigger bus driver sets bus full of children on fire to protest nigger migrant deaths at sea

Whitey Ford
03-20-2019, 02:51 PM
"Italian" bus driver of Senegalese descent was arrested on Wednesday after hijacking his own vehicle and setting it on fire, allegedly threatening to kill more than 50 children on board whose hands he had bound.

The 47-year-old man said he was acting in revenge for the thousands of migrants, many of them African, who have drowned in the Mediterranean in recent years while trying to reach Europe from Libya.

“No one will survive,” he said, according to police.

“He shouted 'Stop the deaths at sea, I'll carry out a massacre',” said Marco Palmieri, a police spokesman.

A fine specimen of humanity and a walking case for mass migration.

Police said the suspect had a criminal record, with convictions for sexual molestation and driving while drunk. He obtained Italian citizenship in 2004.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/03/20/bus-full-children-set-alight-angry-driver-retaliation-migrant/?li_source=LI&li_medium=li-recommendation-widget

Cracka Jack
03-20-2019, 04:31 PM
I'm sure this will be the top story on World News Tonight.......

Interior minister officials said they were studying the possibility of revoking the driver’s Italian citizenship.

Yeah... That'll teach it...

Cat fur allergic
03-20-2019, 04:41 PM
He was married to mudshark and had two shits with her. Too bad her and her kids weren't on the bus. Some women love importing dark meat.

Sandy
03-21-2019, 11:45 AM
I'm sure this will be the top story on World News Tonight.......

It would be breaking news on every channel if a white immigrated to Apefrica, hijacked a bus full of niglets, and set it on fire.

Groid_Rage
03-21-2019, 04:48 PM
What a typical pile of shit Muzgroid
HTF are Aperfreakens drowning while trying to sneak into Europe the fault of those kids?
The Telegraph has already closed the thread to comments. I guess that they were getting too many real and honest comments about niggers
:bat

Call Me Bwana
03-21-2019, 07:32 PM
Maybe you all are missing the point. This bus driver might be an environmentalist. He’s very concerned about the contamination of the Mediterranean Sea. Thousands of niggers drowning is an awful lot of stink!! A crab can only eat so much shitmeat before it has to take a break.

:rockfish:rockfish:rockfish