PDA

View Full Version : Sow beast "manager" at Arby's, after being called on for being lazy and stuffing her munching cave, chimps and gets stabby with underling.

Walnut-sized brains
03-19-2019, 06:27 PM
Of course she has a ridiculous name "Le'Terria"
http://cw34.com/news/local/arbys-manager-accused-of-attacking-employee-with-knife-after-argument-about-overtime

Boy
03-19-2019, 06:53 PM
Nigger on nigger TNB.... :lol

DR Spook
03-19-2019, 07:22 PM
Just another day in the niggerhood. Nothing to see here.

SC Anemia
03-19-2019, 08:42 PM
Meh, she should have grabbed a bigger knife.

White Orchid
03-19-2019, 09:25 PM
Let them kill each other! :lol

Ignatow
03-19-2019, 10:28 PM
Nigger story du jour. Nothing but violence.

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-19-2019, 10:57 PM
What does an Arby's franchise cost -- forty or fifty large?

What about permits, licenses, regulatory compliance...? Another fifty grand?

And then there's the facility lease, more permits, build-out, outfitting, and all the other tenant improvements required by the Arby's corporation. I'm thinking a cool half mill!

I could probably find another $100k or so in additional expenses before ONE DAMN DIME is made on the initial investment.

After all that, how dumb does someone have to be to then put their investment into the paws of some savage, morbidly-obese, gorilla-faced sow "manager"? The only thing niggers are capable of "managing" is to fail at everything.

Call Me Bwana
03-21-2019, 08:15 PM
After all that, how dumb does someone have to be to then put their investment into the paws of some savage, morbidly-obese, gorilla-faced sow "manager"? The only thing niggers are capable of "managing" is to fail at everything.

Hellava good goddamn question?