PDA

View Full Version : She-nig "comedian" feels threatened by Sikhs, thinking they're Muslims

Sandy
03-19-2019, 01:44 PM
Jessica Moore, a comedian who goes by the name Jess Hilarious, is under fire for recent posts claiming she felt “threatened” by four Sikh men boarding the same plane as her. The Rel actress was condemned for her “ignorant” remarks, but defended her feelings in since-deleted videos.

“F*** y’all, I feel how I feel. I felt threatened and that was it. F*** y’all,” she clapped back, adding, “I’m never f***ing racist, but I spotted something, and I put it out earlier and we just got evacuated from our plane.”

“Look y’all I’m not racist and never have I ever been… We have Muslims in my family however I was totally unaware of the different types of Muslim so yes I admit I’m ignorant to the facts so teach me,” she wrote. “I got no one put off the f***ing plane… I didn’t even say s*** to anyone else on the f***in plane about how I felt. Again I’m sorry to all Muslims… deeply sorry.”

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/comedian-called-islamophobic-saying-felt-threatened-sikh-men-flight-185451287.html

I like Sikhs. Their "saint-soldier" philosophy is almost 100% because Islam declared war on them almost from the very start. Their kirpan ceremonial daggers are mostly so a Sikh man at any time will be able to defend himself and others from, guess who, the asslifters.

The men probably didn't reboard because they wouldn't put up with a vile, smelly beast looking to give them trouble. Niggers are the real racists. They're the ones who brand everyone "white," whether someone's Romanian or Germanic or Anglo-Saxon. Now when we rightfully call them all "niggers," it's because it's the same spear-chucking, mud huts and lack of civilization from South Apefrica to Senegal to Somalia, carried all the way to the Americas.

If it weren't for whites, that niggeress wouldn't even be flying in the air, let alone meet people from a centuries-old monotheistic culture.

Boy
03-19-2019, 02:18 PM
Sikhs don't like muslims, and that is one dumbass nasty looking sherilla.

EDIT: I just went back to that article again and noticed that sheboons "Claw Paws" Guess that's what she scratches her monkey butt with.

White Orchid
03-19-2019, 02:18 PM
I'd take a Sikh over niggers any day of the week.

Odin's balls
03-19-2019, 02:21 PM
I like Sikhs and Hindus (not Dindus), they are generally speaking very kind, courteous and intelligent people.

When the London nigger riots kicked off a few years back, the Sikhs were stood outside their temples in full ceremonial dress with their swords very much on show.

The Dindus din dare do nuffin and the police were treading on equality eggshells.

They are like the UK equivalent of roof Koreans.

SC Anemia
03-19-2019, 04:00 PM
Sikhs only bother me when they overcharge me for my smokes. :lol

Cracka Jack
03-19-2019, 08:10 PM
There is no such thing as a nigger sow comedian. Comedy is rooted in truthful observation of the world. Nigger "humor" never rises above potty talk, or "yo momma so fat" sophistry.

Fuck that un-funny nigger sow. Wish the Sikhs had disemboweled it.

Now THAT would be FUNNY!!! :lol

Ignatow
03-19-2019, 10:56 PM
Sikhs only bother me when they overcharge me for my smokes. :lol

And when their booze is overpriced. There was a local liquor store with an FBI posted explaining "Sikhs are not Muslims", and there was literally drawings showing what the respective head wraps were. Sadly, lots of Sikhs were killed after 9-11.