PDA

View Full Version : Fewer niggers being admitted to the highfalutin schools of NYC

Mushmouth
03-19-2019, 05:43 AM
Only a tiny number of black students were offered admission to the highly selective public high schools in New York City on Monday, raising the pressure on officials to confront the decades-old challenge of integrating New York’s elite public schools.

At Stuyvesant High School, out of 895 slots in the freshman class, only seven were offered to black students. And the number of black students is shrinking: There were 10 black students admitted into Stuyvesant last year, and 13 the year before.

These numbers come despite Mayor Bill de Blasio’s vow to diversify the specialized high schools

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/18/nyregion/black-students-nyc-high-schools.html

Walnut-sized brains
03-19-2019, 07:11 AM
Here's why: "Students gain entry into the specialized schools by acing a single high-stakes exam that tests their mastery of math and English. Some students spend months or even years preparing for the exam." (N Y Times)
So as well as them being shit in those two areas, there's currently no apefirmative action to get them in.
I'm sure the current oil driller mayor will try to change that now these numbers are out.

Sandy
03-19-2019, 10:38 AM
I'm sure the current oil driller mayor will try to change that now these numbers are out.

That's a frightening thought, but you're probably right. He might have had it on his radar already. It's a great school but won't be once it gets a bunch of niggers running around. Vandalism, muh dikk, violent crime, muh dikk, theft, and more muh dikk. The white girls who worked hard to get in won't be safe.

I know a guy who went to Stuyvesant. Incredibly smart, and maybe part of his smarts was going blue collar instead of college, when he could have been anything he wanted. For him, higher math and statistics became just a hobby.

Walnut-sized brains
03-19-2019, 11:51 AM
I agree with you. It, and other schools like this, would be derailed, destroyed and turned to shit within a few months I'd bet.

I have met a few people who went to Stuyvesant, and all but one grew up poor in the Lower East Side, East Village and Chinatown, but all got in based on brains and studying, and all of them built good lives for themselves.

Boy
03-19-2019, 12:00 PM
I went to private schools all my life. My parents didn't believe in the "public school system".

I never saw ONE nigger in all the 3 private schools I attended, and guess what? The average GPA of my graduating class was 3.7

You put niggers in good human schools because of 'DIEversity' it will become a zoo in a few months if not sooner.

Walnut-sized brains
03-19-2019, 12:22 PM
I grew up in the U.K. (which I now call Knifecrime Island) and in the mid sixties to mid seventies, went to two private schools. Zero niggers in both of them, and both had a culture of study, teamwork and discipline.
I wish I could tell my mother how grateful I am for bullying my dad into ponying up the dough. Our local comprehensive school down the road, was a shitshow, given the racial set up of the town we were living in; I saw what my friends went through when they attended it.

White Orchid
03-19-2019, 02:21 PM
You put niggers in good human schools because of 'DIEversity' it will become a zoo in a few months if not sooner.

A few months would be generous. I'd give a whole day.

The school I attended had maybe four niggers in my graduating class of 400. I'd hate to see what that school looks like nowadays.

Whitey Ford
03-19-2019, 02:56 PM
Segregation was a good idea, we just went about it all wrong. What we should do is just create a "Safe Space" school for niggers safe from the oppression of Whitey. Dindus only, mind you. Dumbed down curriculum on stupid shit like hip hop studies, history of cannabis and whatnot. A cafeteria that serves fried chicken and watermelon on demand. No police allowed on campus. A huge, giant 15 foot tall wall around it. We could call it the Martin Luther Kang University for Advanced Negro Studies or something.

When dindus think that they are being admitted to something exclusive, that's when they'll piss off Whitey's establishments.

SC Anemia
03-19-2019, 03:29 PM
I grew up in southern California, mid 60's thru mid 70's and there were four of us being raised by my mother. Pretty much dirt poor, lots of hand-me-downs and what not.

Consequently, we attended public schools infested with niggers as far as the eye can see. I'd conservatively guess about 40% nigger and the rest 50/50 white and Mexican.

The curriculum WAS dumbed down. It had been a source of embarrassment for me for years. All I needed to do to receive a diploma was to show up (mostly). I never stepped foot in a U.S. History, Government or civics class. For that matter the bar for reading, comprehension and math skills was about as low as it gets.
Over the years I've had to educate myself thanks to the piss-poor education i received in a school system geared to teach niggers and pregnant mexicans.

I now have a Bachelor of Science degree in nursing, a BSN, but not due in any part to my earlier education. College for me was fuckin grueling at first as I had to attend a JC for a while just to catch up to where most other (white) people already were. A four year B.S. took me five years. Thanks niggers.

NotThatGuy
03-19-2019, 03:54 PM
What these reports always ignore, is other minorities that attend these schools. They always leave out the Asians, because it off-set's their racial bias.

Cracka Jack
03-19-2019, 08:37 PM
Gives me an idea for a forum get together. Find out where the cocksuckers who voted for desegregation are buried, then we can get together, dig up their corpses and shit on them. Then we can go out to a non "sports bar", have a few beers and get to know each other. Who's in? :lol

Boy
03-20-2019, 08:11 AM
I grew up in southern California, mid 60's thru mid 70's and there were four of us being raised by my mother. Pretty much dirt poor, lots of hand-me-downs and what not.

Consequently, we attended public schools infested with niggers as far as the eye can see. I'd conservatively guess about 40% nigger and the rest 50/50 white and Mexican.

The curriculum WAS dumbed down. It had been a source of embarrassment for me for years. All I needed to do to receive a diploma was to show up (mostly). I never stepped foot in a U.S. History, Government or civics class. For that matter the bar for reading, comprehension and math skills was about as low as it gets.
Over the years I've had to educate myself thanks to the piss-poor education i received in a school system geared to teach niggers and pregnant mexicans.

I now have a Bachelor of Science degree in nursing, a BSN, but not due in any part to my earlier education. College for me was fuckin grueling at first as I had to attend a JC for a while just to catch up to where most other (white) people already were. A four year B.S. took me five years. Thanks niggers.

I feel for you, but I bet you can count how many chicggun wangs it takes to fill up a stolen shopping cart without blinking :lol

zagnut
03-21-2019, 12:12 AM
All of the lamenting about our education system can be directed to one ass hole who is worm food; Teddy Kennedy. He tried to out do his brothers' fame by fucking with integration, busing and dumbded down curriculum catering to the niggers. May that rat bastard rot in hell.

SC Anemia
03-21-2019, 12:31 AM
I feel for you, but I bet you can count how many chicggun wangs it takes to fill up a stolen shopping cart without blinking :lol

No, I don't have the slightest idea but I got pretty good at cracking the biggest nigger in the group dead in the chiggun hole. That was always the key to surviving the weekly bongo parties and we learned that early on.

When confronted by a small tribe of dindus, pick-out the head nigger and the rest usually scattered.