PDA

View Full Version : SCOTUS is unanimously racist..

Mushmouth
03-18-2019, 01:45 PM
https://www.ajc.com/news/local/supreme-court-declines-hear-racist-juror-appeal-georgia-case/T01UXCLiM9LHR0qMqnvSPO/amp.html

Boy
03-18-2019, 01:51 PM
Hopefully the nigger will get the :jenkem juice soon.

SC Anemia
03-18-2019, 02:04 PM
The now-deceased juror, Barney Gattie, once said, “After studying the Bible, I have wondered if black people even have souls,” court filings say.

:rofl

Seven years after the trial, Tharpe’s lawyers interviewed Gattie, a white man who served on the jury.

Gattie, who said his wife warned him about using racial slurs when talking about black people, used a racial slur when referring to Tharpe. “In my experience, there are two types of black people: 1. Black folks and 2. Niggers” he said.

Actually, I think it's kind of funny that they've been playing execution roulette with the nigger. Gave him what was supposed to be his last meal once already then "oopsie, sorry...maybe next week". :lol

DR Spook
03-18-2019, 03:39 PM
Why is this nog still bleeding the taxpayer after 29 years? A tall tree and short rope can’t be that hard to find.

Sandy
03-18-2019, 03:48 PM
“In my experience, there are two types of black people: 1. Black folks and 2. Niggers” he said.

So niggers like Chris Rock can joke about there are black people and then there are niggers, but whites can't make that as a serious observation. Not that I think there are "black folks" anyway.

White Orchid
03-18-2019, 07:19 PM
Most I've encountered these days all fall into the "nigger" category.

Cracka Jack
03-18-2019, 07:35 PM
They're all filthy niggers.