PDA

View Full Version : The college admissions bribery scandal is racist

Sandy
03-18-2019, 12:57 PM
Actually the bribers and these nigger sows should all be going to prison. The bribers committed fraud against the schools, but the sows committed pure fraud against taxpayers. It's pretty common in NY for niggers and humans to use fake addresses, and look, "a better education" does not justify the whitest white to steal many thousands of dollars from people who paid heavy property taxes for their own kids. I know a few people who know or are related to people who got caught, and each time I had no fucks to give. All I had to do was remember my last property tax assessment.

The criminal charges leveled against her sparked national outrage, and highlighted the issues of equal access to education, particularly based on race.

“There weren’t that many minorities out there,” Williams-Bolar told Ebony. “This was their way to narrow down our enrollment. I didn’t hear them say that, but at the same time there were only a sprinkle [of non-White students].”

Ohio Governor John Kasich succumbed to national pressure and reduced her felony charges and the sentence. She was put on probation for three years and required to complete 80 hours of community service. However, in a book she later wrote about her experience, the mom of two discusses how the case affected her mental health and wellbeing, and how she still struggles to get her daughters and others the educations they deserve.

Fuck Kasich for bowing to niggers! Would he have done that to a white woman convicted of the same thing?

Nothing but their own niggerness prevents niggers from getting good jobs and buying houses in these districts, but like always, they want to stay in their Section Ape niggernests and find new ways to mooch off YT.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/college-admissions-scandal-highlights-inequality-american-education-system-194630721.html