PDA

View Full Version : A sow "dietician" tells us eggs are bad to eat

Sandy
03-18-2019, 11:21 AM
Of course eggs are bad if you eat too many, but it's been proven what we knew before this low-fat then low-carb bullshit, that eggs' cholesterol is not a worry. An egg a day is just fine. There's far more to worry about from chicken skin, chitlins, and all the other high-fat stuff that niggers love. But oh yeah, let's listen to a sow that probably eats a bucket of wings every night.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/warning-eggs-heart-disease-132304115.html

SC Anemia
03-18-2019, 02:26 PM
Just something to think about. :lol

White Orchid
03-18-2019, 07:22 PM
You have to wonder which person looked at a chicken and thought "I'm going to eat the first thing that comes out of its ass"?

Cracka Jack
03-18-2019, 07:33 PM
Eggs (preferrably from pasture fed hens) are an excellent source of omega 3 fatty acids. Omega 3 fatty acids are what your brain crazes.:lol

BTW, still doing the keto diet. Minimal carbs, maximum fats. At 51 years old, I've never been healthier or in better shape. Sugar is poison... Learn it, Love it, Live it!

Buck Simian
03-18-2019, 11:02 PM
If a nigger says eggs are bad I know what i'm eating for breakfast. EGGS.

Ignatow
03-19-2019, 12:24 AM
Everything is good in moderation. Except hating niggers.

Cracka Jack
03-19-2019, 08:33 AM
Niggers eat chips and soda for breakfast. I've suggested before, niggers should be given all the high fructose corn syrup for free that they can guzzle down their chiggun holes. They'd all be dropping like flies from duh beeties in a year or two. Flavor it orange and grape. They would not be able to resist it.

Odin's balls
03-20-2019, 03:21 PM
Everything is good in moderation. Except hating niggers.

Exactly that.

Personally, I avoid excessive sugar, salt, fat, MSG and anywhere that caters to niggers.

I also refuse to eat anything halal, which rules out KFC, McDonalds, Burger king and many other fast foods.

I prefer home cooked meals, where I can see what goes into it and how it is prepared.

MineEvolved
03-21-2019, 01:39 PM
And yet, I'd bet money I could go to this sow's home and locate two giant cans of Crisco in the cupboard....