PDA

View Full Version : Mellunmäki mosque in Finland: F*ck Islam Rapers

Whitey Ford
03-18-2019, 10:32 AM
Why the hell is there even a mosque in Finland?

Shock as 'F**k Islam' Graffiti Defaces Helsinki Mosque (https://sputniknews.com/europe/201903181073330629-finland-mosque-vandalism/)

The attackers have covered the walls of Mellunmäki mosque, one of Finland's largest, with hateful remarks such as "rapers" (sic) and "f**k Islam".

The Shia-Muslim Mellunmäki mosque in eastern Helsinki has been vandalised not once, but twice in a single week, as affronts to the Islamic religion and its practitioners were spray-painted onto its walls, national broadcaster Yle reported.

On two consecutive days last week, inscriptions "rapers" and "f**k Islam" appeared on the outside of the Salamat charity's prayer room.

The perpetrator was reportedly caught on camera, but his face is obscured by a hoodie, officials at the community centre say.

"In Finland, Muslim communities face persistent hate crime" Helsinki police superintendent Jari Taponen tweeted. "The normalisation of hate speech also results in the normalisation of hate crime over time", he added.

Sandy
03-18-2019, 11:09 AM
Finland graffiti in English. Sure, that's believable.

Boy
03-18-2019, 11:46 AM
The translation to Finnish would be "Naida Islamia"

I'm calling :bullmeter Hoax

MineEvolved
03-21-2019, 01:33 PM
Finland graffiti in English. Sure, that's believable.

Very first thing that popped into my head.

Chimpwhipper
03-22-2019, 05:11 AM
The first time I went to Finland there was a nigger washing windows in the airport. I asked one of the Finn's "What the Hell is wrong with you people???"

Call Me Bwana
03-22-2019, 11:14 AM
The first time I went to Finland there was a nigger washing windows in the airport. I asked one of the Finn's "What the Hell is wrong with you people???"

Exactly!! Can you imagine how galactically stupid a country must be to actually allow these shitbeasts to come in!!! It would be like going out into a forest and gathering up all the ticks and taking back into your home. Fuck!!!