PDA

View Full Version : Woman calls out feral niggers literally

Whitey Ford
03-17-2019, 11:34 AM
School district employee is forced to quit her job after she was filmed going on a racist rant and SPITTING at two black customers in a Connecticut supermarket (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6818039/Woman-seen-viral-video-going-racist-rant-spitting-two-black-people-quits-job.html)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTUcQXlUE2M

It is unclear what, if anything, precipitated the outburst.

Of course not. Whatever nigger TNB provoked this has been conveniently edited out. :pat

SC Anemia
03-17-2019, 01:53 PM
Not that it matters but I'd like to know what triggered Miss Congeniality there. :lol

Boy
03-17-2019, 01:57 PM
Whitey everywhere is getting sick and tired of niggers and their shines and TNB.

Cracka Jack
03-17-2019, 05:59 PM
Was in the supermarket last night. Picked up one package of steaks. Go to the express lane, and a buck, sow and turdler are in the line with 40+ items in the cart. I said quite loudly, "FUCKING COONS". Several people turned to look at me.... they clearly agreed. No one said shit to the dindus. I went to the next cashier and got out faster.

:fume

White Orchid
03-17-2019, 06:45 PM
I know I'm sick of niggers and dune coons everywhere too. Should have more humans calling them out on their shit.

Cracka Jack
03-17-2019, 07:42 PM
I know I'm sick of niggers and dune coons everywhere too. Should have more humans calling them out on their shit.

99% of the humans are conditioned to keep their mouths shut and endure the monkeyshines.

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-17-2019, 09:20 PM
The entire Human population on this planet is rapidly coming down with acute Negro Fatigue.

My philosophy has always been -- DO SOMETHING! I spent two decades on mainstream forums (AOL, Yahoo!, Topix, etc.) and on every MSM site where I could make comments, telling the truth about niggers. I'm not some "lone wolf" of truth out there. Y'all have been right there with me, one way or another. It might take decades or longer for the truth to resonate with enough Humans for real change to be realized, but that day will come.

Humans are getting truly SICK of niggers!

Buck Simian
03-18-2019, 01:01 AM
Countless boats in this country and we can't just ship them back?

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-18-2019, 01:42 AM
Countless boats in this country and we can't just ship them back?

I have several ASA certifications. I'm pretty sure I could sail anything at this point -- even a Freedom Ship taking niggers back to "Afferca".

I'm thinking supertankers... Crates with air holes. Norfolk to Monrovia -- I think the crossing could be made in about 16 days.

Push the screws. Get 'er done!

Rinse and repeat...

SC Anemia
03-18-2019, 10:40 AM
I have several ASA certifications. I'm pretty sure I could sail anything at this point -- even a Freedom Ship taking niggers back to "Afferca".

I'm thinking supertankers... Crates with air holes. Norfolk to Monrovia -- I think the crossing could be made in about 16 days.

I'm kinda partial to the old school ways :lol

Boy
03-18-2019, 12:48 PM

I was reading an article years ago about slave ships and how they treated the niggers. They would throw buckets of sea water on them to bath the stench and feces off them. Throw really shitty food to them (only once or twice a week) and really rationed their drinking water.

They sure knew how to treat niggers back then...

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-19-2019, 03:10 PM

That's too good for niggers! They were given luxury passage from the wastes of the Mudderland to the gentle cotton fields of North America.

I think we could pack 80,000 - 100,000 niggers in the hull of a supertanker. Some of them would actually survive the crossing.

I would spin the screws at full throttle to make the trip as fast as I could, I promise... :rockfish:africa:nigbongo

animal mother
03-19-2019, 03:52 PM
I was reading an article years ago about slave ships and how they treated the niggers. They would throw buckets of sea water on them to bath the stench and feces off them. Throw really shitty food to them (only once or twice a week) and really rationed their drinking water.

You would think they would treat them better since they were a cargo of farm equipment. A dead buck = no bucks $$$

Whitey Ford
03-19-2019, 07:26 PM

One of the oldest forms of insurance in the world is maritime insurance. A lot of the old slavers would take out insurance policies on their slaves before sailing back. If any of them got too sick they would just throw them overboard and collect the insurance policy on them.

Cracka Jack
03-19-2019, 07:58 PM
Put them on leaky barges, tow them 100 miles out and abandon the barge. Rinse and repeat.

Ignatow
03-19-2019, 10:48 PM
First step is to prevent niggers from war torn niggerlands coming into Europe (Italy, France etc.). No aid to sinking ships. No need for gunboats, just bar them from arriving on shore. Next no aid to Africans. Then we can think about descendants of nigger slaves on how to stop them from procreating, and no more free food and housing. But the greatest enemies are the idiots who think they're human and not animals.

jenkemfactory
03-20-2019, 10:55 AM
Oh, I see. If she didn't use the nigger word she would still have her job.
I see the Dept. of Kidnapping Services got involved. Say goodbye to her children.
If I were there, I'd ask her, is it worth it? Just walk away like hubby said. Don't lose your job and children over some smelly nigger.

Ignatow
03-20-2019, 02:51 PM
Niggers can really get under your skin but it is prudent not to engage them. For most people who say nigger publicly, you are hit back financially, where it hurts. Even if you are rich, like Papa John, you get ostracized and made to pay economically. You'll end up losing more than the nigger, and niggers arent worth it. Just steer clear and away. And vent in safe spaces like this.

Call Me Bwana
03-22-2019, 11:46 AM

Push the screws. Get 'er done!

Rinse and repeat...

I personally have always advocated for boating niggers halfway home. They can swim the rest of the way. Why waste fuel going the whole way?

:rockfish:rockfish:rockfish:rockfish:rockfish:rock fish

HonkyDevil
04-02-2019, 01:26 AM
This is why I steer clear of niggers at all times if at all possible. Unfortunately I live in an area where being served by them is unavoidable sometimes. I just keep my mouth shut and when they inevitable act like fucking animals I just tear them to shreds on the surveys often found on receipts. I already know these niggers instigated this.

Tar Remover
04-09-2019, 01:45 AM
I love it! She was fuckin' fearless and not about to take shit from those skillet lickers. My guess would be one or bth of the apes said something about her ass, tits, or something in an attempt to muh-dik her. It didn't fly. Good for you, Corrine! Good work!