PDA

View Full Version : Drevon done gave chlamydia and gonorrhea to 3 year old relative

Whitey Ford
03-15-2019, 10:07 PM
Perkins later allegedly admitted during a polygraph test to raping the girl while he was high on drugs in January, telling investigators he attacked her at his apartment while her mother was working.

Perkins had previously been diagnosed with chlamydia and gonorrhea, court records show.

https://nypost.com/2019/03/07/man-confessed-to-giving-stds-to-3-year-old-relative-court-docs/?utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-16-2019, 12:04 AM
This story has "nigger" written all over it.

Isn't it just like a Negro to not only have chlamydia and gonorrhea, but then proceed to lift a niglet's tail and rape the shit out of it!

Sometimes I wonder how this sub-species of hominid has survived this long. Then, I remind myself that Humans have been using them as farm animals and feeding them for thousands of years [SMGDH]...

Nappy Meal
03-16-2019, 12:26 AM
^^^^^ Lifted it's tail :lol Mind if I use that one next time?

SC Anemia
03-16-2019, 01:22 AM
...but then proceed to lift a niglet's tail...

:rofl

Master Sergeant
03-16-2019, 02:27 PM
I've read that almost 75% of pavement apes are carriers of a cornucopia of std's.

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-16-2019, 08:55 PM
^^^^^ Lifted it's tail :lol Mind if I use that one next time?

It's all yours my brother!

With my compliments! :D

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-16-2019, 09:01 PM
I've read that almost 75% of pavement apes are carriers of a cornucopia of std's.

According to Obama's own CDC, niggers are 300% more likely to be carriers of STDs than are (non-Hispanic) Whites.

Of course, the First Law of Negrology* tells us that the actual numbers are much higher than what is reported.

*Everything is always worse with niggers.

Buck Simian
03-17-2019, 10:20 PM
Are we certain the mini-sow didn't give him a few diseases?