PDA

View Full Version : In what kind of world, you can't call people niggers!! guy gets fired for calling a worker a nigger.

Cat fur allergic
03-12-2019, 10:39 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/restaurant-owner-resigns-calling-employee-n-word-text-message-will-never-use-word-224442011.html

Restaurant owner resigns after calling employee the N-word in text message: 'I will never use that word again'

Nappy Meal
03-12-2019, 11:52 PM
We all have to be honest here. Not all so-called people are the same. Some cultures have a high stake in hard work and being self-reliant. Others do not. What makes a person a Human is the drive to achieve realistic goals of self determination and self reliance, either alone or within a community. The "YT Hatred of Skin" is a myth. Humans recognize and respect other Humans who show actual Human qualities. This man had every right to call this Uppity Bitch a Fucking Nigger! Cause the man is speaking the truth. Niggers are Universally known to be worthless and troublesome. All Human cultures are fully aware of this fact! Have this Nigger spend a month in an Asian Country and she will sell her soul to come back to the Luxury of The Land of Gibs and excuses for why she is a failure at existence. Never resign, never apologize, double down and let the world know the only reason you kept this rude bitch on staff was because of fear of being called a "Racist"

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-13-2019, 12:11 AM
There are niggers and there are blacks. There is the Obama 95% of niggers, and there are stand-up blacks who are not that. I saw that growing up in the Navy.

Ignatow
03-13-2019, 01:42 AM
Negress said she was hardworking. This was why the owner called her a nigger because she's lying.

HonkyDevil
03-13-2019, 01:21 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/restaurant-owner-resigns-calling-employee-n-word-text-message-will-never-use-word-224442011.html

Nigger quits. Manager texts the truth to the wrong group. Nigger does her thing. Manager resigns. God Yahoo is spoon feeding me this stuff today.

HonkyDevil
03-13-2019, 01:25 PM
Sorry I meant to post this under elis corner. Not sure what I did wrong.

Mushmouth
03-13-2019, 02:59 PM
Moved

jenkemfactory
03-13-2019, 03:08 PM
yup. they're after asians too.
is anybody safe from the coon. see? I didn't use the 'nigger' word.

Whitey Ford
03-13-2019, 03:30 PM
Who the hell hires a nigger to run a Vietnamese restaurant?
And that doesn't even look like a real nigger. Looks suspiciously like a nigger mannequin.