PDA

View Full Version : Read the Human comments that follow this story on "safe spaces" for niggers!

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-12-2019, 05:19 PM
I'm posting this in "Crackin'..." because of the comments that follow this story about college campus "safe zones" for niggers.

Why?

Because these comments are made by Humans FED UP with nigger-whine and leftist meddling.

I made a comment or two as well... See if you can figure out which ones :lol

[Hint: My first name is "Tommy"...]

https://www.thecollegefix.com/minority-students-offered-no-whites-safe-space-racial-healing-circle/

SC Anemia
03-12-2019, 05:38 PM
The very first comment:

"I cant wait for them to ask for their own drinking fountains, lunch counters, and bathrooms."

:rofl

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-12-2019, 06:33 PM
The very first comment:

"I cant wait for them to ask for their own drinking fountains, lunch counters, and bathrooms."

For about the last year or so, I have noticed more and more pro-Human/anti-nigger comments on MSM sites.

I truly believe the entire non-nigger population is coming down with an acute case of Negro Fatigue.

This is how it started in Eastern Europe (and Russia) in the 1990's. Humans got sick of niggers and simply cut them out of their societies. They stopped hiring, feeding, housing, and importing them. The niggers slowly migrated out of these countries. Some went back to Africa where the ugly animals belong. Some went west. Today, there are virtually no niggers in the 15 or so nations that loosely make up "Eastern Europe" (there are plenty of Moslems in many of the Balkan states though).

It's a little more complicated here in North America, of course. Niggers were granted citizenship by fiat, and there are hundreds of laws on the books forcing them on us in every way imaginable, but I'm seeing a new round of White Flight everywhere I look. I am quite certain that eventually, niggers will be so marginalized that they will be a non-factor in this White-created nation. When will that be...? No idea. But it will happen eventually.