PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood full of cheating niggers and others.

Cat fur allergic
03-12-2019, 05:12 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/how-hollywood-elites-cheated-to-get-their-kids-into-college-185657946.html

How Hollywood elites cheated to get their kids into college

Mushmouth
03-12-2019, 06:21 PM
Oopsie.. :lol

College-entrance case ensnares Obama family’s tennis instructor

Between 2012 and 2018, Ernst allegedly accepted more than $2.7 million in bribes in exchange for placing at least 12 students on the Georgetown tennis team, including “some who did not play tennis competitively,” according to the indictment.

https://news.yahoo.com/collegeentrance-case-ensnares-obama-familys-tennis-instructor-203928293.html

Cat fur allergic
03-12-2019, 06:57 PM
Oopsie.. :lol

https://news.yahoo.com/collegeentrance-case-ensnares-obama-familys-tennis-instructor-203928293.html

They'll get a slap on the wrist, when was the last time they really went after the elites? Nope never ever. That child molester rich man whom trump knows. Got a slap on the writs. the guy who made the deal with him is now some high government official appointed by trump lol.

Cracka Jack
03-12-2019, 08:14 PM
Shocked!!!! I would have expected better from the Hollywierd sexual deviant - drug addicts.....

:bert

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-12-2019, 09:50 PM
I actually wish that I hadn't read this thread...

Before Title 9 ruined men's individual sports, I was able to go to school because of an athletic scholarship to play tennis (and soccer, which I never did) that I earned by years of hard work (a high school 3.7 GPA helped).

I was a poor Navy brat. If I would have had to pay for my 7 years of undergrad (Finance) and B-school, I would have been left with hundreds of thousands in student loans. Because of my hard work on the tennis court, I was fortunate enough to graduate with no debt (and about $300 in my checking account :lol).

Given that bit of background, I'm sure you can understand why this story has PISSED ME OFF to no ends!

In many ways, this cheating is WORSE than nigger gibs like Affirmative Action. How many better-qualified and more-deserving students were denied entrance to the schools of their choice because they couldn't scrape together the money to create a phony educational/athletic dossier? God Dammit, this makes me angry!

This is what happens when equality is determined by legal decree rather than being earned, and merit itself becomes "racist".

OK -- I'll step down off my soapbox. Apologies for the rant... This one hit close to home.

UpYoursNigger
03-13-2019, 01:24 AM
I actually wish that I hadn't read this thread...

Before Title 9 ruined men's individual sports, I was able to go to school because of an athletic scholarship to play tennis (and soccer, which I never did) that I earned by years of hard work (a high school 3.7 GPA helped).

I was a poor Navy brat. If I would have had to pay for my 7 years of undergrad (Finance) and B-school, I would have been left with hundreds of thousands in student loans. Because of my hard work on the tennis court, I was fortunate enough to graduate with no debt (and about $300 in my checking account :lol).

Given that bit of background, I'm sure you can understand why this story has PISSED ME OFF to no ends!

In many ways, this cheating is WORSE than nigger gibs like Affirmative Action. How many better-qualified and more-deserving students were denied entrance to the schools of their choice because they couldn't scrape together the money to create a phony educational/athletic dossier? God Dammit, this makes me angry!

This is what happens when equality is determined by legal decree rather than being earned, and merit itself becomes "racist".

OK -- I'll step down off my soapbox. Apologies for the rant... This one hit close to home.

Im with ya. having several choices for golf and hockey full rides, this shit burns my ass. worked my ass off at both sports to see these pathetic cunts get away with this shit. Bad enough some fucking hack played ahead of me on the golf team cuz mommy and daddy were worth millions, he at least was good to enough to be there just moved up cuz of bullshit. this shit is pathetic though.

Ignatow
03-13-2019, 01:32 AM
Here's one that supercedes this: illegals who have no right to be here, are given elementary education, with nourishment, then high school, then affirmative action to get into prestigious East coast colleges or Stanford because...they are under-represented Hispanic minorities. Beat that. Then they'll get a law degree even though they're illegal, and represent the next wave of south of the border illegal aliens. This is crazy, this does nothing but tear our country apart.

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-13-2019, 03:41 PM
Im with ya. having several choices for golf and hockey full rides, this shit burns my ass. worked my ass off at both sports to see these pathetic cunts get away with this shit. Bad enough some fucking hack played ahead of me on the golf team cuz mommy and daddy were worth millions, he at least was good to enough to be there just moved up cuz of bullshit. this shit is pathetic though.

I went to a big state U. in SoCal. I didn't see this shit there, though I'm sure it went on, but I sure as hell saw it when we played at Stanford or one of the private colleges like Pepperdine.

So many players were clearly not there on the merits. We used to make jokes about Stanford because that's where the McEnroe brothers* played, yet we would routinely beat the shit out of them.

Most of the Asian players were too small and too slow to keep up with the power game that men's tennis was morphing into during the 1990's. I played at 6'1-1/2" and 172 lbs +/-. You can't tell me that some 5'5" 135 lb chinaman made a college tennis team because they were good at tennis. I played against college athletes from big schools who couldn't return my serve. Most of them were small and slow and clearly weren't there on the merits...

When I lost my NCAA eligibility and started B-school I tutored in our campus "math lab" for 2 years. Most of my "students" were niggers. I had one third year Ed. major who didn't know what a quadratic equation was. I literally used one of my old high school algebra books to try and get that dumb coon to begin to grasp the basics. Most of the niggers I encountered in school were obviously not there because of their intellects.

*Full Disclosure... I took a set off Patrick in an exhi match in Long Beach in 1994. They paid me $500 for the day. I was rich, man!

Whitey Ford
03-13-2019, 04:32 PM
This is crazy, this does nothing but tear our country apart.

That's the whole point of it.
If the Democrats can't bullshit the population of America into voting for them, they'll just replace them with someone who will. Tucker Carlson is one of the few pointing this out, and that is why the Soros funded Media Matters are trying to wreck his career.

Sheboon DeLuxe
03-13-2019, 05:31 PM
^^^Several Posts of the Day, right there. :potd:potd:potd:potd:potd

Cat fur allergic
03-14-2019, 04:46 AM
Under pressure from both the academic left and wealthy parents, hundreds of colleges have become “test optional,” allowing students to submit applications without test scores. Some elite schools, including Bowdoin, Bryn Mawr and the University of Chicago have adopted these policies.

https://quillette.com/2019/03/13/standardized-testing-and-meritocracy/

More bad news for us Peasants!

White Left elitist scum, they want one system for themselves. they don't have to test in and rest for us peasants who have to take test and points off etc...

Buck Simian
03-14-2019, 11:13 AM
For crimes this sounds to me to be the stupidest thing to try to pull off. Yes, it is a very serious crime and they should be held accountable. But it just sounds like something that these people should have known they would eventually get caught doing. It wasn't too well thought out.
I really dont get it. If these kids were not smart enough to get into these schools on their own merits then what happens when they get there? These aren't just small community colleges, these are elite universities we are talking about. How could they expect to keep up? More bribe money?
Hopefully some of them will be held accountable. There seems to be alot of anger over this and also it is being reported that some of these people were dumb enough to try to claim the bribe money on their tax returns as a donation. That adds a whole other angle to it.

animal mother
03-14-2019, 12:23 PM
Class action law suits starting!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/usc-yale-university-among-colleges-sued-by-stanford-students-amid-college-admissions-scandal-report

I hope they drive these Marxist training grounds into bankruptcy.

Sandy
03-14-2019, 12:45 PM
I really dont get it. If these kids were not smart enough to get into these schools on their own merits then what happens when they get there? These aren't just small community colleges, these are elite universities we are talking about. How could they expect to keep up? More bribe money?

Exactly, more bribes, and I think we'll find that payments went a lot farther than the admissions office. One of the cuntrags' cuntrag daughter said she went there, like, you know, to party. Meanwhile there's a serious student who couldn't get a spot at a good school.

“I don’t know how much of school I’m gonna attend,” she told her nearly 2 million subscribers, after delving into her extensive work schedule. “But I’m gonna go in and talk to my deans and everyone, and hope that I can try and balance it all. But I do want the experience of like game days, partying…I don’t really care about school, as you guys all know.”

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/will-olivia-jade-get-expelled-heres-usc-say-214018959.html

Ignatow
03-14-2019, 03:06 PM
Let me clarify my stance on this.

No ILLEGAL anything should ever be in any college, period. These are the ones really pushing out otherwise well deserving American children into higher education. No ifs or buts, goddamn illegals have no right to breathe the air of this sovereign land.

This scam has gone on forever, especially private universities, but was done more discreetly. 30 years ago, no big deal, but now with more scrutiny, faster verifications, and much more demand for spots, it's time to let only the truly worthy in.

Every now and then there are Persians caught in briberies to electronically change their grades at USC. That's what they do, fucking Muslims.

Seems like the public is out for these celebrities' blood, so I wouldn't mind if they are made into examples and spend at least 6 months in jail.

We know niggers get in college not because of brain power. And while in there, they impregnate and rape and muh-dikk mudsharks who practice nigger worship.

Lately I've been disillusioned by the American justice system. We have millions of laws, but there's always some judge who is liberal and just a rigmarole of bullshit proceedings. Illegal aliens are called migrants. They are given opportunities some other worthy American doesn't get, as in free healthcare, food, housing. Have you seen the fat Mexican women around buying the whole grocery store with EBT?

I'm curious how beautiful Lauri Loughlin would be without make-up and in jail for 6 months. Must a be departure from her $35,000,000 Bel-Air home.

Cat fur allergic
03-14-2019, 06:18 PM
Remember that kid from Florida shooting, whats his name got into Harvard with shitty grades. I hope the people who got them in would get a investigation too.

SC Anemia
03-14-2019, 07:26 PM
. One of the cuntrags' cuntrag daughter said she went there, like, you know, to party. Meanwhile there's a serious student who couldn't get a spot at a good school.

I saw the video clip of her. Dumb as a fuckin turnip and only thinking about how much weed and dick she can catch at spring break. What a waste.

:bert