PDA

View Full Version : Stephen Hawking's nigger nurse struck off

Odin's balls
03-12-2019, 10:43 AM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6799275/Stephen-Hawkings-nurse-61-15-years-struck-failing-provide-professional-care.html

Turns out it was a lying, thieving, unqualified useless nigger.

Wow! Who didn't see that one coming?

SC Anemia
03-12-2019, 11:00 AM
It makes sense to hire a nigger to change an adults shitty diapers but beyond that I wouldn't trust it with a spoon.

You'd think one of the most brilliant minds of the 20th century would be smarter than that. It's not like Hawking couldn't communicate to someone else that the spook was incompetent, mean, thieving or all of the above.
I'd kind of like to know what it actually did (or dindu).

BTW, Odin...what does 'Struck Off' mean exactly?

Sheboon DeLuxe
03-12-2019, 11:49 AM
In Catch-22 one of the characters is described as "one of those people with lots of intelligence but no brains." Seems to apply here. Guy's smart enough to comprehend the essential nature of space and time, but too dumb to keep a big fat dumb sow nigger out of his life.

Boy
03-12-2019, 01:20 PM
This is what he deserves for hiring a nigger sow, and then let it manage or have access to his finances.

I always highly respected Stephen Hawking, but if he hired a nigger then he was a nigger loved and coddler.

Odin's balls
03-12-2019, 02:37 PM
Struck off refers to medical staff who are either incompetent or lied about their qualifications.

There is a register of medical staff and being struck off means that they can no longer practice in that field.

For doctors and surgeons this is the equivalent of the kiss of death. They will never work in medicine again.

For a dindu sow, this is just turning their life around and working as a toilet cleaner in McDonalds.

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-12-2019, 06:53 PM
Hey, I have a great idea!

Let's leave a completely helpless wealthy old man alone with a big fat nigger sow all day and night.

What could go wrong...?

Ignatow
03-13-2019, 01:55 AM
Knows the ins and outs of black holes, but couldn't figure out what his black a-hole nurse is doing with his money.

You hire a nigger, you get what you deserve.

Odin's balls
03-13-2019, 03:28 AM
:insensitive

Pretty much what I figured, and I wanted to try out one of the new smilies. :lol

BTW, got any rubbers in your boot, and can you knock me up in the morning?

There is a subwoofer in my boot and I tend to smoke a fag before knocking someone up.

Really looking forward to my Sunday joint this weekend. :lol

You have to love the difference in dialects. :lol

MineEvolved
03-13-2019, 11:16 PM
The existence of niggers is difficult to account for in Mathematics, that must be why he didn't figure this out.

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-14-2019, 12:00 AM
The existence of niggers is difficult to account for in Mathematics, that must be why he didn't figure this out.

Actually, niggers can be explained mathematically using imaginary numbers.

Niggers are imaginary "Humans", so if the existence of niggers is represented by (i)[squared] = −1, we can in fact mathematically prove that they are NOT Human.

They are niggers.