PDA

View Full Version : Tranny nigger, after pepper spraying humans, now looking at a stay at NU

Walnut-sized brains
03-11-2019, 08:37 PM
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/11/nyregion/transgender-pepper-spray-attack.html?

White Orchid
03-11-2019, 10:19 PM
This freak should be charged with a hate crime. You know that's exactly what would happen if the situation was reversed. :fume

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-11-2019, 10:53 PM
On Saturday, police arrested [nigger] Thomas Heard, a 37-year-old [nigger] from the Bronx [that] identifies as a transgender woman, and charged [it] with multiple hate-crime felonies and misdemeanors in connection with the two attacks.

Here's the bottom line...

The Obama 95% of niggers truly think they can do whatever they want to Humans -- especially Whites, whenever they want, with impunity.

For the last 100 years, the Left in this country (and globally) has weaponized niggers against Humans in their attempts to erode Human progress, the Rule of Law, and merit-based success.

These days, most niggers think they can do whatever they want and should face no consequence as a result. That's the "Slabery an' sheeeit" mentality.

But dumb niggers are always going to be dumb niggers.

SC Anemia
03-12-2019, 01:05 AM
This particular thread hits a nerve, especially the sow.

Way back in grade school, believe it or not, mine was just recently integrated (early 60's). We had this particularly heinous sow named Cynthia. One of those overgrown fully developed swine that looked like Aunt Jemima when it was in the 5th grade.

Anyway, that bitch thought it was big fun to keep a hair pin with her on the school bus, sit in an aisle seat and stab YT with it when we walked by.

She terrorized all of us with that fucking pin for months. She'd jab us with it and laugh her big stupid ass off. None of the kids did anything about it because she was easily 250 pounds on the hoof and we were all 80 pound 5th graders.

I hated going to school and going home because I dreaded getting on the bus. I really truly hope the bitch is dead now and hope it happened in an especially gruesome manner and at an early age.

:fume

Ignatow
03-12-2019, 04:34 AM
Nothing good has ever come out of giving niggers rights and free passes.