PDA

View Full Version : Adekemi the lezboon chimps when the 7-Eleven clerk refuses to take her pennies

Mushmouth
03-31-2017, 05:39 AM

MARCH 30--Angered that a 7-Eleven clerk would not accept “a large amount of pennies” as payment for items, a woman trashed the Florida convenience store and, with firearms in hand, threatened to shoot the employee, cops report.

According to police, the suspect entered a 7-Eleven in Melbourne around 1:30 AM yesterday and proffered the dirty, grimy pennies. When a “clerk said the amount was too much for the store to take in,” the customer became “enraged.”

http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/florida/pennies-from-eleven-719236

Buckshank
03-31-2017, 06:18 AM
The art of niggotiations. When a reasonable human has to tell a sow that it doesn't accept dirty money... Of course, it has to chimp out.

Call Me Bwana
03-31-2017, 08:32 PM
I think the store clerk was in the wrong on this one.

All the sheboon had was her monthly earnings.

zagnut
03-31-2017, 11:43 PM
I have a major problem with these so called hardware stores like Lowes and Home Depot. They have destroyed the hardware stores as old timers remember them. When they piss me off I go there in the morning when all of the wet backs are trying to check out through the self check-out machines. I buy a large piece of stock that blocks the aisles and start feeding coins into the self-checkout machines backing up the store. I usually feed two dimes in at the same time and jam the machine after about 15.00 worth of change and make the attendant rectify the situation. They hate to see me coming!