PDA

View Full Version : He wasn't in no gang, he was turning his life around, why they didn't shoot him in the leg with a taser?

Mushmouth
03-10-2019, 11:20 AM
“If you have a taser, I don’t see why you need to shoot nobody. Wasn’t the taser working? None of them are shot, but my brother’s dead.”

Hunter admits her brother, who she says was in his forties, had a troubled past. But, she says he was turning his life around.

“He hasn’t been in a gang since he was a teenager. He got in trouble as a gang member when he was a teenager,” Hunter said.

https://www.kptv.com/news/police-armed-gang-member-shot-killed-by-vancouver-detectives/article_2e8190fa-4134-11e9-b69e-9f2e6ad8360c.html

"Bullets work if you shoot someone in the leg or arm

https://www.koin.com/news/local/clark-county/family-man-killed-by-vpd-detectives-wasn-t-in-gang-1/1833900319

SC Anemia
03-10-2019, 11:28 AM
How do you get killed in a traffic stop going to pick up a child? I don’t understand,” Nickeia said.

When you're involved in trafficking narcotics and you have a gun...that's how dummy. :lol

I always liked the "why they don't shoot in the leg" niggers. Idiots who couldn't hit water if they fell out of a boat. Sure.

Nappy Meal
03-10-2019, 12:06 PM
Niggers don't understand the hows and whys of anything. They only understand how to play victim for Gibs and Fame. Facts don't matter.

AFN_Weasel
03-10-2019, 09:35 PM
Niggers always seem to be 'Turning Their Lives Around', yet nothing ever gets turned around. That race of creatures is just a nonstop horror show. The bit about him not being in a gang since he was a teenager is classic.

Sandy
03-11-2019, 12:19 PM
When you're involved in trafficking narcotics and you have a gun...that's how dummy. :lol

Niggers have no comprehension of morality. Constant urges to violence, and acting on feelings only rabid chimps would fall to, are simply normal to them.

Ignatow
03-11-2019, 04:45 PM
Niggers have no comprehension of morality. Constant urges to violence, and acting on feelings only rabid chimps would fall to, are simply normal to them.

Morality is an advanced human concept. You don't really need to have the 10 commandments play in your head every day; moral people just know you don't rape, steal, murder. Humans just want fairness, get what you work for and save for, and be comfortable and at peace. All of these concepts are incomprehensible to niggers. Actually, niggers run on instincts and urges, and not concepts, which is why they truly are a separate subhuman species.

Take Orca Winfrey. A nigger rich billionaire but you haven't heard of her donating to human charities as much as other people. All her talk of helping niggers are really superficial. Our real enemies are the liberals who think the nigger can be uplifted to human status. Never in a million years will a nigger be worth anything to society.

100% Not A Nigger
03-11-2019, 07:11 PM
Every nigger is in a gang, a gang of niggers.

Ted
03-11-2019, 11:05 PM
Their inability to understand the how's and why's of a dead nigger stems from their inability to be human. Deer and squirrels, raccoons and rabbits...none of them understand why they get shot. If they were human they would know it must be small game or deer hunting season and be a little more careful where they went and what they did. Niggers always seem to venture out on the roadways with headlights out or fail to signal their turns...and smoke dope and spill it all over their laps while they're driving with a stolen handgun stuffed next to the center console. Because it's what they do. Caution never figures in because they just don't have the necessary awareness to think maybe an alert police officer might find them a challenge. They first have to be humans before they can possess the human intelligence and emotions that govern the behavior of humans.

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-11-2019, 11:17 PM

I'm going to have that framed and hang it on my wall! :lol

UpYoursNigger
03-12-2019, 12:48 AM

:potd

MineEvolved
03-14-2019, 02:05 AM
Aren’t there arteries in the leg? Seems just as dangerous.

:licker

Exactly. Blow a hole in the femoral artery and watch how fast they check out.

zagnut
03-14-2019, 11:02 PM
"Bullets work if you shoot someone in the leg or arm."

These fucking niggers have been watching too many "Shaft" movies. A good bullet, like a .45 or .357, will take an arm or leg clean off. I can remember back in the early '70s the shore patrol was rounding up draft dodgers. One round from a .45 killed the first nigger, blew a hole in the second you could see through and ended up stuck in the back of another nigger.