PDA

View Full Version : Teenapers Fight, Loot & Riot in NYC Queens Mall over a cRapper

Groid_Rage
03-10-2019, 12:53 AM
Some shitape cRapper was supposed to perform in a Queens mall. So all the flies this pile of excerement attracted did the usual nigger thang

Rapper A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie appearance sparks crowd craziness at Queens mall
Police were called to the Queens Center Mall Friday after a rap star's planned appearance led to an unruly crowd that some described as a stampede.
Did you notice no mention of rioting and looting? I guess that makes the nigger kidz angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLzzpGYPidY

Rapper A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie appearance sparks crowd craziness at Queens mall (https://abc7ny.com/rappers-appearance-sparks-crowd-craziness-at-queens-mall/5177498/)

Ignatow
03-10-2019, 01:57 AM
Another R Kelly protégé destined for greatness in Nigger University.

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-10-2019, 04:21 AM
Another day, another mass nigger chimpout!

Notice how every time the sows throw down, the first thing they go for is the other sow's weave...? Nothing is more precious to a sow than its fake head fur.

Sandy
03-10-2019, 08:40 AM
We see every time that nigger fights (if you can call battle sows slapping each other a "fight") are used as an excuse to start looting. Sometimes I suspect the low level of fighting is because the niggers are clever enough to make a diversion so other groids start grabbing. TNB at its finest.

It looks like all niggers to me. I wonder if any humans got caught up in it and couldn't get out in time. They're the only ones I'd have pity for. Any humans who stuck around are niggerlovers who deserved anything they got.

Groid_Rage
03-10-2019, 11:38 AM
The worst thing is that after all the carnage these apes caused, the popo didn't arrest one of those niggers

Boy
03-10-2019, 03:26 PM
I think they miss spelled the Crappers name - Booger in a Hoodie

HonkyDevil
03-13-2019, 11:15 AM
Love the Colin Flaherty reference Groid. :thumbsup