PDA

View Full Version : Disgusting coalburning show 'SMILF' cancelled due to raycissms

Whitey Ford
03-09-2019, 09:03 PM
The series plot:
A single coalburner with small sproglet hangs out with and fornicates with as many niggers as possible. A disgusting series with so much nonsensical, parody-grade niggerbabble that a poster I know on another board remarked that it sounded like A Wyatt Mann and I wrote the script. This was probably the nastiest, dirtiest and most realistic depiction of coal burning imaginable but the minus the bruises, beatings and sometimes death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gKRoTlXDCw

Showtime cancels 'SMILF' after reports of on-set misconduct
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Showtime has canceled the comedy series "SMILF" after two seasons, and ABC studios, which produces the show, has suspended a development deal with its creator, star and executive producer Frankie Shaw.

In a brief statement, the studio said, "Frankie Shaw's overall deal with ABC Studios has been suspended without pay while we review our options." In her own statement, Shaw said, "I can't express how much I've loved making this show, how much I love the cast and crew and appreciate Showtime and ABC as creative partners."

It premiered in 2017 to critical acclaim and got two Golden Globe nominations. But allegations from cast and crew emerged in The Hollywood Reporter story, all denied by Shaw, including the mishandling of sex scenes that breached actors' contracts and separating writers by race.

Raycisssms.

https://www.mail.com/entertainment/movie/9050006-showtime-cancels-smilf-reports-on-set-misconduct.html#.7518-stage-set3-3

White Orchid
03-09-2019, 11:12 PM
:nfl

SC Anemia
03-10-2019, 12:15 AM
A promiscuous coal burning whore and her mutant. What's not to hate.

:facepalm

Nappy Meal
03-10-2019, 12:42 AM
Sheeiit, why would I would I watch that!? I see that sort of thing on a daily basis where I live...... I need to move

Sandy
03-10-2019, 08:46 AM
including the mishandling of sex scenes that breached actors' contracts and separating writers by race.

FFS, we could only imagine how bad that depravity was.

Feminist writer: "We should focus on the woman's face and her wide range of emotions!"
Nigger: "Sheeit, gone show dat ass tappin', muhfuggas!"
White actress who should have known what she was getting into: "I have to fuck a nigger?"

It's no more than pimped bestiality called "art." Sundance awards, so what.

Ignatow
03-11-2019, 08:23 PM
Another promotion of race mixing and sleeping with feral black beasts. These shows normalize the bestiality to younger viewers. If it portrayed the reality of mudshark glasses and eventual death by burning or a hammer blow, it may deter the bad behavior.

I like watching ID channel because they're still able to show women who fuck niggers eventually end up dead, as "investigative news reporting". One day the liberals will say "you only focus on the black murderers". So I'm enjoying it while I can.

MineEvolved
03-14-2019, 02:11 AM
That scene in the clip that shows the nigger running for its life when it sees that the burner already has a Harry/Meagan clone....yeah, I'd qualify that as giving a nigger a role that would be more appropriately played by a white actor...