PDA

View Full Version : David Duke loves headbag muzzie nigger..

Mushmouth
03-09-2019, 09:30 AM
Duke tweeted his praise of Omar on Thursday, calling her the “most important member of the US Congress” now that she has stood up to Democrat Party leadership after making antisemitic statements against Israel:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/07/david-duke-calls-ilhan-omar-most-important-member-of-the-us-congress/

Cracka Jack
03-09-2019, 09:36 AM
I think my head is going to explode......

Boy
03-09-2019, 09:47 AM
Did I wake up in bizarreO'world

:bert

Sandy
03-10-2019, 08:47 AM
So because he hates so much our most important Middle East ally, he will side with a muzzie nigger? I don't call him a race traitor. I call him a traitor to everything great about Western civilization.

Cracka Jack
03-10-2019, 10:15 AM
The old "enemy of my enemy is my friend" principle NEVER applies to niggers or mudslimes.

Rape Ape
03-10-2019, 03:26 PM
David Duke has always been a moron. He would let a gang of niggers fuck him in the ass and then suck their dicks if they said they hated the Jooooozze. No real KKK member from the old times would have anything to do with niggers OR muzzies. Period.

Whitey Ford
03-11-2019, 02:34 AM
Did I wake up in bizarreO'world

:bert

No, Clownworld (https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=clown%20world).

If I live a hundred lifetimes, I will never understand David Duke.
As a nigger hating troll, I will always respect his work. But, good grief, some of his ideas are perplexing to say the least.
I've read his books. He basically blames JOOOOZ for everything, but. Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Carlos Slim etc etc are not JOOOZ and they are richer than God and call all the shots, most of which are detrimental to White European Society.
I still like David, and consider him to be a master prototypical troll. But, I wish he would come back to reality.

AFN_Weasel
03-11-2019, 03:19 PM
There is an old joke with David Duke, and at the risk of boring you veteran racists, I'll reprint it here.

A first grade teacher wanted to help her students learn black history so one Thursday, she told them that she would read them some famous quotes and whoever could guess who said it could stay home from school the next day. The first one she read was, "By any means necessary." Hands shot up. "Yes, Leroy, can you tell me who said that?" "Malcom X." "That's right," said the teacher, "You may go home now, and you don't have to come to class tomorrow." The next one was, "I have a dream." Again, dozens of little black hands went up. "Yes, Shaquita, do you know who said that?" "Martin Luther King, Jr." "Why yes, that's right, you can go home early and skip school tomorrow also." From the back of the classroom came a disgusted voice, "You goddamn niggers make me fucking sick." The teacher ran to the back of the room and screamed, "Who said that!?" The little White boy jumped out of his chair and headed for the door, saying on his way out, "David Duke. See ya Monday, bitch!"

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-13-2019, 11:41 PM
I think David Duke is a communist plant just like Dylann Roof.

If a pro-Human agenda, and cultural restoration of this 100% White-created* nation is the goal, how have White supremacists like Duke ever helped?

*I am not a White nationalist...

100% Not A Nigger
03-14-2019, 08:18 PM
I don't doubt David Duke hates the jews for whatever reasons he has, and some like $oro$ deserve it, but will his endorsement of omar require her to disavow him? So far crickets from the msm.