PDA

View Full Version : Girl Scouts pushed aside, robbed of $600, of course it's a nigger

Sandy
03-07-2019, 04:14 PM
It's called a "man," but it could easily be a sow from that picture. Vile beasts. They ruin civilization everywhere, even if I no longer give two shits about the Girl Scouts for their pro-abortion donations.

“He came up a number of times asking about all the cookies and he bought some, and he returned them,” she told King 5. “He came back, and there was just something not right.”

Seattle police were called, but the man was already gone. Luckily, surveillance footage captured an image — albeit blurry — of the alleged robber. Authorities are hoping anyone who recognizes the man will come forward with information, though they also encouraged the suspected thief to turn himself in, authorities said in the online statement.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/washington-man-steals-from-girl-scouts-selling-cookies-on-cold-night-police-say.amp

Buck Simian
03-07-2019, 04:38 PM
This happens every year. Every season that the girl scouts are out selling the cookies you can bet that you will see reports of this exact same thing happening. Getting robbed by NIGGERS. Niggers always are on the lookout for a easy target and what could be easier than a group of 10 year old girls.

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-07-2019, 05:43 PM
I know exactly where that is. We lived in Shoreline just a couple miles north of there for years. When we bought our house in 2011, one rarely saw a nigger north of downtown (Seattle). When we moved out in November of last year, once you got into the business areas, especially around Northgate (mall), you couldn't swing a dead niglet without hitting a knuckler.

Sad...

My life has taken a pretty dramatic turn in the last few months, but moving out here to the boonies, and having the kids in a truly lily-White school district, is the best thing that's happened to all of us in a long time!

Whitewheat
03-07-2019, 08:12 PM
Congratulations Midder Peenud Hayed, job well done!