PDA

View Full Version : Popular Restaurant Taken Over By Dindus

Nappy Meal
03-07-2019, 02:12 AM
Used to be nice Family Dinner with good food got taken over by "Canadian" diners. The place has turned to shit> The place went filthy, the meals went to shit and the moral of the workers soon followed. Been eating at this joint for three years. Last visit, the tables where filthy,sticky, and the floor wheres dingy with filth. Food and left overs on the floors. The place was nasty. The food was terrible, took a few bites from the appetizer and got sick. The Entree arrived and it was all fucked up. Had to decline even eating from it. Management could care less, basically fuck off. No attempts to make it right. From what little I did taste made my violently ill for several days. Told everyone I know to stay away from the place.

Chimpwhipper
03-07-2019, 06:27 AM
We had a small place in town called "The Breakfast Nook". It's now The Breakfast "Ook".
20 years ago it was where the average white work crew started the day. A man who owns one of the largest pool and spa distribution centers on the East Coast was in there when a buck and coal chute came in. He yelled at the nigger lover that "No decent white women screw niggers!!!"
Now you could film a Tarzan movie in there. Sucks.

Buck Simian
03-07-2019, 08:52 AM
Want to put your restaurant out of business? Hire some dindu's.