PDA

View Full Version : Obviously it dindu nuffin...

Chimpout
03-06-2019, 04:23 PM
Working a service today and I had a shifty sambo buck in a suit on board.

I am starting to do less hands on, on the trains as I'm management. I asked to see its ticket, didn't have one which was standard. It was sat in first class so it got my guard up, Niggers having ideas above their station really doesn't sit right with me. I quote it for a first class anytime return (Most expensive fare - Sambo don't get discounts). It agrees to pay. This generally does not go this easy.

It hands me a credit card. In the name of Mrs <Human Name>. I point out to Sambo its not his card. It ooks that it self identifies as a woman. Whatever I don't fancy a nigger lotto attempt. I run the card into the C&P machine. "Declined - Call Mr Robinson". So this card is hot. Hotter than the coffee served on board. I make an excuse that I need to run it through the Zip Zap machine and I'll bring the receipt back for him to sign. I go back to the train managers office. Ring the BTP and explain that we have a stolen card and the person using it is an IC3. (Nigger). The police control ask to meet us at the next stop. 4 Police officers get on and arrest the nigger.

Apparently it dindu nuffin. Of course not nigger you just found this stolen credit card and tried using it.

You can dress a turd in a suit but its still a turd.

SC Anemia
03-06-2019, 04:41 PM
AWESOME MAING!!! Way to crack the whip! :whip

Sheboon DeLuxe
03-06-2019, 07:04 PM
Outstanding!

White Orchid
03-06-2019, 07:35 PM
Good move!

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-06-2019, 10:04 PM
I take it that you're in the U.K.?

Chimpout
03-07-2019, 02:57 PM
I take it that you're in the U.K.?

I am indeed. Me/Mrs CO are looking at moving to the USA though.

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-07-2019, 09:29 PM
I am indeed. Me/Mrs CO are looking at moving to the USA though.

Please do! We need more folks like you immigrating and fewer fucking Moslems.

There are vast parts of this country that are virtually nigger-free. I'm sure you can find a great place to live.

Personally, I have always been a West Coaster. I was born on a USN sub base in Washington, we bounced around during my grade school years, spent 32 months in the Philippines at Subic, then eventually ended up at Home Port Everett (Washington State) for my last 3 years of high school. I went to college and B-school in Southern California.

As an adult, we've lived in Portland, Oregon, Shoreline (Seattle area), and now an island in the Puget Sound. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. It's very beautiful here and there are very few niggers outside the major urban areas.

I could give you about 10 decent places to live in Cali (my parents live in La Jolla), 5 or 6 in Oregon, and about 10 more in Washington. Idaho is worth looking at as well. My wife has cousins in Vancouver B.C. (she was born and raised in Montreal) and that's not a bad place to be, but there are A LOT of Hong Kong Chinese up there. Very few niggers...

I wish you the best!

Chimpout
03-08-2019, 02:31 PM
Please do! We need more folks like you immigrating and fewer fucking Moslems.

There are vast parts of this country that are virtually nigger-free. I'm sure you can find a great place to live.

Personally, I have always been a West Coaster. I was born on a USN sub base in Washington, we bounced around during my grade school years, spent 32 months in the Philippines at Subic, then eventually ended up at Home Port Everett (Washington State) for my last 3 years of high school. I went to college and B-school in Southern California.

As an adult, we've lived in Portland, Oregon, Shoreline (Seattle area), and now an island in the Puget Sound. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. It's very beautiful here and there are very few niggers outside the major urban areas.

I could give you about 10 decent places to live in Cali (my parents live in La Jolla), 5 or 6 in Oregon, and about 10 more in Washington. Idaho is worth looking at as well. My wife has cousins in Vancouver B.C. (she was born and raised in Montreal) and that's not a bad place to be, but there are A LOT of Hong Kong Chinese up there. Very few niggers...

I wish you the best!

I'll admit I'm scared about the whole visa/green card thing.

I have a masters in Railway Engineering with Telecoms, Working on board wasn't first choice. I was more in to my telecoms on the railways. I don't feel I would qualify for a visa/green card as they wouldn't call me skilled.

Now Mrs CO I don't see an issue getting one. She is a show and events executive, Does shows and events on a national and international scale. She's done work for banks, insurance companies and such. She could get a job tomorrow.

Me, I don't feel I have a skill set needed in the US.

SC Anemia
03-08-2019, 03:15 PM

What are you kidding? Both you and your wife sound instantly employable. After all the trash our former head nigger in charge imported? Dude, you'd be welcomed with open arms. Educated, proper humans such as yourselves.

White Orchid
03-08-2019, 09:27 PM
What are you kidding? Both you and your wife sound instantly employable. After all the trash our former head nigger in charge imported? Dude, you'd be welcomed with open arms. Educated, proper humans such as yourselves.

Hell yeah, other humans would be breaking out party horns once you stepped on US soil.

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-09-2019, 04:18 AM

I have a masters in Railway Engineering with Telecoms, Working on board wasn't first choice. I was more in to my telecoms on the railways. I don't feel I would qualify for a visa/green card as they wouldn't call me skilled.

Now Mrs CO I don't see an issue getting one. She is a show and events executive, Does shows and events on a national and international scale. She's done work for banks, insurance companies and such. She could get a job tomorrow.

You'll be just fine. We are essentially at full employment in this country right now. Some of the credit goes to the policies of President TRUMP, but everyday, thousands of Baby-Boomers leave the workforce. There are trillions in under-utilized capital sitting on the sidelines. While there will always be an economic cycle of expansion and contraction, the metrics have changed dramatically in the last 20 years.

Again, do not underestimate the impact of the en masse Baby Boomer retirements on our jobs market going forward. That's maybe the most under-reported economic story since, well, ever...

Sheboon DeLuxe
03-09-2019, 11:50 AM
I don't feel I would qualify for a visa/green card as they wouldn't call me skilled.

Put some brown shoe polish on your face, show up at the southern border and say "Me no speeg no Eenlees." You'll be set.

Seriously, though, come on over, and welcome! We need more decent white folks like you and your wife.

Chimpout
03-10-2019, 04:21 AM
We are going to apply regardless. If it means I work for someone like AT&T or similar instead of Amtrak as long as Mrs CO is happy and healthy thats all that matters in my book.

No employer needs worry about us being baby boomers.