PDA

View Full Version : Former Nigger Felon League buck off to NU for muh dikking itself and attempted muh dikk

Sandy
03-05-2019, 05:13 PM
This woman was lucky. The nigger already raped two homeless women (who I assume were human because most sows get Section 8 long before they live on the streets, and a sow would have willingly muh poosied in exchange for a few chicken wings).

Kellen Winslow II is back in jail, again for an accusation of sexual misconduct.

Winslow, once the sixth overall pick of the NFL draft who last played tight end with the New York Jets in 2013, was accused of touching himself in front of a 77-year-old woman at a Carlsbad, Calif. gym and asking if she liked it, according to Deputy District Attorney Dan Owens, via Teri Figueroa of the San Diego Union-Tribune.

Figueroa reported that incident happened Feb. 13, and Figueroa said nine days after that incident the woman was in a hot tub at the same gym and Winslow entered wearing only a towel, then Winslow was accused of engaging in lewd conduct, and touching her arm and foot.

https://sports.yahoo.com/kellen-winslow-ii-jailed-again-for-lewd-conduct-while-on-bail-164139596.html

What's that look, "Dindu nuffins" or "Sheeit I gon muh dikk you next"?

Boy
03-05-2019, 05:58 PM
Why do niggers go for the old 77 year old women and older?, you would think the nigger would go for young humans. My theory is easy pray and can't fight back, just like a wounded animal in the african bush.

The niggers mind is still stuck back in the bush mentality and will never evolve beyond that.

MineEvolved
03-06-2019, 08:42 AM
Ah, Kellen Winslow again...this nigger just keeps on nigging on...

Whitey Ford
11-05-2019, 02:34 AM
Dumb nigger gets a retrial somehow. Still admits muh dik.

Kellen Winslow II Pleads Guilty Right Before Opening Statements in Retrial

Convicted rapist and former NFL tight end Kellen Winslow II pleaded guilty on Monday to two counts in a San Diego County courtroom right before opening statements in his sexual assault retrial.

The maximum possible sentence in this plea would be 18 years in prison, said the judge. Winslow is admitting to sexual battery by restraint against Jane Doe #1, and rape of unconscious person against Jane Doe 4.

Prosecutors say Winslow had a pattern of sexually abusing women. The ages of his five alleged victims skewed above 50, but Doe 4 said she was 17 and he was 19 when he raped her at a party in 2003.

https://lawandcrime.com/live-trials/live-trials-current/kellen-winslow-ii/kellen-winslow-ii-pleads-guilty-right-before-opening-statements-in-retrial/

Cat fur allergic
11-05-2019, 08:12 AM
Looks like a mulatto. Serial rapist nigger.

haywood
11-05-2019, 08:50 AM
Looks like a mulatto. Serial rapist nigger.

I'd say an uppity quadroon but I still go by the one drop rule.

IseDaDiva
11-05-2019, 07:21 PM
Kellen Winslow II

Such a lofty handle. From a noble lineage, I'm sure.

White Orchid
11-05-2019, 10:25 PM
Niggers gonna nig. Nothing new here.

Ignatow
11-06-2019, 01:03 AM
This was an equal opportunity nigger rapist. Young and old. No money, prestige, fame, can temper a niggers's dark side. No pun intended.