PDA

View Full Version : Caregivers Beat Disabled Man With Metal Broom

Master Sergeant
03-05-2019, 03:23 PM
https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/deputies-caregivers-used-metal-broom-handle-to-beat-man-with-disabilities/927615695

THE WHITE GIRL LOOKS LIKE SHE'S BURNED HER SHARE OF COAL

Deputies have charged two caregivers accused of using a metal broom handle to beat a man with disabilities at a Lincoln County group home.

Detectives said 20-year-old she boon sow Amaya Martin and 28-year-old Casandra Miller repeatedly beat a man with a metal broom handle Thursday when he wouldn't comply while getting off the group home's van.

Boy
03-05-2019, 03:50 PM
A nigger and a mudshark beating an old disabled man because
"when he wouldn't comply while getting off the group home's van"

Bull fucking shit.....He was elderly and disabled and you were there to help and assist him getting off the van. But always with niggers and burners they're to damn fucking lazy to do their jobs and then beat the elderly disabled (human) man with a deadly weapon, a metal stick.

Throw them in NU for 30 years, hard labor!!!

Ignatow
03-05-2019, 04:32 PM
Don't ever put your folks in any care facility that hires niggers. I mean it. I've seen monkeyshines first hand. I told my friend, whose girlfriend owns the facility, "Why in hell did you hire a nigger?". My idiot friend said, "She didn't hire her. I did".

3 months later the negress from Oakland won a $75,000 nigger lotto suit against them for "not paying her when she stayed there overnight (on duty)". But in fact the lazy sow eats all the Costco roast chicken when it's on duty, and only watches TV and sleeps all night.

Haven't talked to him in a while, but I always tell him how niggers are animals.

Master Sergeant
03-06-2019, 01:50 PM
My Father is 84 and health is declining rapidly. He fears going into a nursing home because the entire staff except the occasional Doctor and some nurses are niggers. With his attitude towards niggers he'd be targeted the first day, feces in his food, trash his meds etc. I told him that no matter what I'd take him in at my house and pay whatever it takes for a nurse to come in because he'd die in under a month in one of those places with "nigger caregivers".