PDA

View Full Version : What a thoroughly niggerfied afternoon

Sandy
03-04-2019, 09:32 PM
On the way to Walmart, there was a teenaper riding a likely stolen bicycle. If only that had been it. Outside Walmart were two bucks pretending to collect for the ASPCA. From 100 feet away I spotted their fake badges with the clown colors, proving they have all the realism of a child's police badge and toy gun. What really pissed me off was their "Hey girl, you look fine!" to a Latina in yoga pants. It's bad enough they scam people, but they have to try to get on their muh dikk too.

Then on the way to a supermarket, a Charger alleged SRT almost caused a multi-car wreck when it cut in front at a busy intersection. I pulled up alongside at the next light. It had such illegally dark tint that the only reason I could see the vile cigar-eating buck was because it had its driver window rolled down, and it probably had to roll down the window to see anything.

This supermarket is the one out of the way and mostly nigger free, but guess what, sitting on a bench at the exit was a giant Brillo-head sow, of course on its sail foam.

Boy
03-05-2019, 06:01 PM
Why didn't you call the police on the fake ASPCA niggers?

Sandy
03-07-2019, 11:46 AM
You're right, I should have. It didn't even occur to me. Maybe I'm slipping because I'm too used to niggers, because we're the ones who know most bucks have outstanding warrants for them. The first sign of a police car, and they run.