PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC niggers: Whites don't get a vote on what's 'Racist'

Whitey Ford
03-04-2019, 11:18 AM
Magic MSNBC niggers- they're only real life skill is screaming racist every five minutes. You'd think that they would just hike it back to 'da muddaland' with all these alleged raycissms that supposedly exist in America.

VIDEO at link of this fat, privileged and well-fed nigger screaming 'raycissms!'

ELIE MYSTAL: I know why members of Congress can't say this, because they have to work with the man, but I don't have to work with the man. Mark Meadows is so racist that he needs to be put on display at the African-American History Museum as an artifact, all right? I am so sick of Republicans thinking that the only racist people left in America are David Duke and Louis Farrakhan, all right?

White people don't get a vote! My people have been held in bondage and oppression in the New World for 400 years! My own counsel will I keep on who is to be called "racist," all right? So when these people -- when these white Republicans try to tell me, and "Bagger Vance" standing behind her -- when these people try to tell me who is racist and who is not racist, they need to understand that I do not care! What I care about is what their policies are and what their actions are. And Mark Meadows is a birther, so he can roll his behind out of here.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/brad-wilmouth/2019/03/03/msnbc-guest-rants-meadows-whites-dont-get-vote-whats-racist

Sandy
03-04-2019, 01:22 PM
The more niggers accuse whites of racism, the more they prove they're the real racists. The more they claim "discrimination," the more I know it was a completely fair reason for a nigger to be denied a job, restaurant service, etc.

My own counsel will I keep on who is to be called "racist," all right?

Whatever, Yodarius.