PDA

View Full Version : Nigger parks his van in the middle of the street blocking fire truck

Buck Simian
03-04-2019, 12:47 AM
And yes the fire truck is on a emergency run. They eventually had to call in and transfer the run to another truck due to not being able to get through. Why they didn't simply ram his van out of the way I dont know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4210EtTxkj8

jenkemfactory
03-04-2019, 09:31 AM
And yes the fire truck is on a emergency run. They eventually had to call in and transfer the run to another truck due to not being able to get through. Why they didn't simply ram his van out of the way I dont know.

A nigger's van?

Hey, that might be your van.

Same reason why you don't destroy a nigger on a bike, it may be your bike.

Cracka Jack
03-04-2019, 09:38 AM
Why they didn't simply ram his van out of the way I dont know.

Probably because if they did, they'd be the top story on the news nationwide for being racist for damaging the poor oppressed niggers van.

Sandy
03-04-2019, 10:15 AM
The business can be identified. Giuliani would have told the owner to fire the nigger or have its license revoked (and a nigger owner would have had its license revoked period). But because of Oildriller de Blasio, I bet the city would make a ladder pay out of its own pocket for damage to another vehicle, so the truck couldn't just push the van aside.

You know that nigger did it on purpose, hoping whites would be in more trouble because the firemen couldn't get through. If anyone got hurt because of that vile groid, there are some fine tall trees around there, if you know what I'm saying.

Sheboon DeLuxe
03-04-2019, 10:22 AM
Hopefully the fire truck was rolling to a nigger crime scene. In which case, no fucks given.

SC Anemia
03-04-2019, 10:54 AM
I saw a picture once of a Mercedes with its side windows broken out an a fire hose running through the car because it was blocking a fire hydrant.

I have a similar suggestion for that nigger.

HonkyDevil
03-05-2019, 12:58 AM
The truck was probably on its way to a fire that nigger started because someone was ray-ciss and shee-it. God how do people continue to tolerate these animals?