PDA

View Full Version : U.K. Nigger chugs its own piss everyday

Unregistered
03-03-2019, 09:03 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6766061/Meet-man-drinks-pint-URINE-day-claiming-never-felt-healthier.html

Not really surprised, except some douchebag reporter had to make it a story.

A subhuman burrhead has revealed it feels better than ever after it started slurping more than a pint of its own nigger piss every morning - and claims it tastes like bitter ale.

Fabian Farquharson, 37, from Sheffield, South Yorkshire, first started the typical nigger practise three years ago after reading about the purported health benefits online.

Yeah, always do what the trolls on 4chan tell you, dumb coon!

AFN_Weasel
03-05-2019, 02:41 AM
The body has already rejected that material as unwanted, so what does the stupid nigger do? Yep, pours it right back in. Hey nigger, how about a nice hot steaming plate of your own shit to go with that? I swear these animals get worse every day.

Buck Simian
03-05-2019, 12:24 PM
Since liberals think niggers are so fucking awesome they should start drinking nigger piss as well.

Boy
03-05-2019, 03:00 PM
Just more proof that niggers are NOT human, but a sub-human species.

Ignatow
03-05-2019, 06:55 PM
This nigger is a shining example of ingenuity. He can save Apefrika billions of dollars. All it takes is to instruct Afri-niggers to do the same, then there will not be a need for potable water treatment systems, and less for wastewater treatment facilities.

But the condors and the other scavenging birds may be happy.

Unregistered
03-05-2019, 09:57 PM
If you superglued this niggers dick to his lips, he wouldn’t even need to leave the cotton field for a bathroom break.

Rape Ape
03-05-2019, 10:31 PM
The nog probably likes it as a chaser for jenkem.

Blue Gum
03-07-2019, 05:17 AM
Just a common standard practice amongst nigger animals. I would like to suggest niggers take a dump in a hot dog bun and wash it down with a big mug of cloudy warm urine....ok throw in a bag of chips and have a pic nic..lol

Dirty Disgusting niggers

AFN_Weasel
03-10-2019, 08:33 PM
I thought when I first heard about jenkum in the 90s that it was the most disgusting thing imaginable, but this brings it down to a new level. Mice, rats, roaches and other vermin don't do such things, but niggers do. It's like they go out of their way to be offensive and disgusting.

Unregistered
03-11-2019, 01:03 PM
We can still look forward to the day when two niggers shoot each other to bat wings over who’s piss tastes better.

Nappy Meal
03-11-2019, 10:42 PM
Since liberals think niggers are so fucking awesome they should start drinking nigger piss as well.

:potd

I Totally agree!