PDA

View Full Version : Grandmammy Brings Taste Of Chicago To Utah

Sheboon DeLuxe
03-03-2019, 11:52 AM
Typical TNB for niggers, getting more and more common here in Utah. Daughter didn't have a big pot of hot grease on the stove, so grandmammy got a shiv. No batwings, but a pretty good dose of TNB for Utah.

https://www.ksl.com/article/46501243/visiting-grandmother-chases-daughter-with-knife-stabs-man-who-intervened-charges-state

Nappy Meal
03-03-2019, 12:19 PM
I once lived in Park City, think I only saw a handful of Niggers ever.

Sheboon DeLuxe
03-03-2019, 12:29 PM
Come down to SLC, drive west on 33rd South, from Highland Drive to Redwood Road. You'll see plenty, loping up and down. Afro-mammies in their colorful robes with eight sprogs. Bucks sitting at bus stops, eyeballing their surroundings, and looking for dumb white girls. Fucking niggers galore.

Unchained
03-03-2019, 12:32 PM
Got a buddy lives in Alpine says there isnt a single nigger there,,,,,,,here in Boise on the other hand we are getting quite the tribe buildup thanks to BSU

Nappy Meal
03-03-2019, 12:37 PM
Got a buddy lives in Alpine says there isnt a single nigger there,,,,,,,here in Boise on the other hand we are getting quite the tribe buildup thanks to BSU

I understand Boise is getting Imported Niggers from Somalia... Say didn't Boise have a pack of Somali Apes gang rape a retarded kid not that long ago?

Unchained
03-03-2019, 12:40 PM
I understand Boise is getting Imported Niggers from Somalia... Say didn't Boise have a pack of Somali Apes gang rape a retarded kid not that long ago?

Oh yeah all true, at one time Boise had the highest per capita of refugees in America we have somali bantu syrian bosnian,,,,,just name your trash and we got it. Now we have a huge influx of californians who are worse that any refugee by a mile

Sheboon DeLuxe
03-03-2019, 12:43 PM
...here in Boise on the other hand we are getting quite the tribe buildup thanks to BSU

Mtn. Home AFB doesn't help, either.

Unchained
03-03-2019, 12:45 PM
Mtn. Home AFB doesn't help, either.

Nah but the only time you ever see those niggers is at the nightclubs that cater to niggers on the weekend

SC Anemia
03-03-2019, 01:41 PM
Oh yeah all true, at one time Boise had the highest per capita of refugees in America we have somali bantu syrian bosnian,,,,,just name your trash and we got it. Now we have a huge influx of californians who are worse that any refugee by a mile

Hey now!

Seriously, I get it. When I was newly married my wife and I moved to Western Montana from California. That was where I bought my first house back in 1977. The first thing all our Montana friends told us was "get those California plates off your car". After living there for awhile (Montana), I understood perfectly why.

Call Me Bwana
03-03-2019, 01:56 PM

I live in Meridian (next door to Boise). Damn near nigger-free. But for me, one nigger is 10 too many.