PDA

View Full Version : I should have known better than to go to Mickey-D's!

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-03-2019, 02:42 AM
I almost never eat fast food, and it's been years since I went through a McDonald's drive-thru. Full disclosure -- I will admit to being a bit of a health-nut...

Anyway, this afternoon I took our girls (13 y/o i-twins) to their riding lesson. Their instructor told me they needed some items from the saddle store for next week. That store is in an area that is mostly Human, but I've seen niggers knucking around there many times. It's near the Alderwood Mall, for those who know the area.

I'm a big softy in my old age, so when the girls asked me to swing through McDonald's, I swallowed a little puke and didn't argue.

But the second I heard the voice coming over the speaker, I knew that we were very likely fucked. Some sheboon "aksed", "Welcomes to MAC-Donalts. Is you ready tah odor?"

I immediately thought, sheeeit...

The girls ordered what they wanted, I ordered an iced tea, and we progressed through the checkout line. When we got to the first window, there it was; a scowling, angry, obviously-dumb, Africa-dark sowzilla. It had a pile of shit on the top of its hayed -- I can't even explain it. It looked like a Wholly Mammoth had shoved the sow's head up its ass and used it as an enema.

I reluctantly handed the massive beast (at least 275) my debit card. My wife had literally taken every fucking dollar out of my wallet earlier in the day [SMGDH]...

It handed me back my card, and looked at the twins. Evidently, it was "triggered" by a couple of young blond tweens and didn't even try to hide its scowl. I caught that immediately.

When we pulled up to the second window, the "food" was ready. I pulled into a parking space and told the girls I wanted to inspect that "food". I dumped my iced tea out the window...

Everything seemed to be in order, the girls scarfed down their chiggum nuggets and fries as we took the 45 minute drive back home.

Moral of the story..?

We live in a reality where we have to worry about niggers fucking with our children's food.

SC Anemia
03-03-2019, 11:51 AM
Riding lessons? :posh. Saddle store? :posh :lol

Nappy Meal
03-03-2019, 12:28 PM
After those viral videos of Niggers messing with human's food, I can't trust any food a Nigger handles. With the exception of only one local BBQ joint.

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-03-2019, 01:52 PM
Riding lessons? :posh. Saddle store? :posh :lol

LMMFLWAO!

Not my idea -- trust me...

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-03-2019, 01:56 PM
After those viral videos of Niggers messing with human's food, I can't trust any food a Nigger handles. With the exception of only one local BBQ joint.

The local BBQ joint is probably "owned" by the niggers. When their own interests are at stake, they tend to behave.