PDA

View Full Version : Observed extremely disturbing Simian behavior today.

Nappy Meal
03-03-2019, 01:45 AM
This morning I felt like I was observing a Gorilla literally when I began observing a Sheboon behaving strangely outside the local grocery store. I thought to myself this must be how naturalist Dian Fossey felt observing Mountain Gorillas in the wilds of Rawanda, without the getting Muh Dikked by a pack of Niggers part. I digress, getting back to the behavior part this Sheboon was off to the side of the entrances waddling around in circles for a bit then stopping to lift up it's shirt showing off it's gross bloated belly. It continued to repeat this behavior over and over again. I grew tired of observing this animal and went about my shopping. When I arrived at the checkout I heard a commotion, people were gasping in utter disgust, I advanced closer to the commotion now wishing to God I didn't. This fucking animal was taking a watery shit right in the stores entrance way! Were not talking about a normal amount of diarrhea either, this beast was defecating near bucket loads like it hadn't shit for weeks!. What a horrific sight, for God's sake there were woman and children present. The store employees were at a loss of how to handle the situation so thats when Nappy came to the rescue. I started throwing items at the damn thing, starting with a gallon of milk, yelling at it to "get the fuck out of here you nasty bitch!" After pelting the damn thing several times it got up and started waddling back out the door, pants still half way down dripping shit out it's ass on the way out. Needless to say I was unable to complete my shopping because I was at this point physically Ill and I for sure used the other exit to leave. I felt the need to distance myself from the scene before LEO's arrived, in case some simian sympathizer tried to turn this into a Dindu Lottery. Thankfully no one has came a knocking at my door, so it's probably ok. I'll be praying for whomever had to clean that up. What in the actual fuck is wrong with these beasts? :vomit

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-03-2019, 02:02 AM
Are you sure the sow's water didn't break and it was about to give birf?

Nappy Meal
03-03-2019, 02:04 AM

You know the thought did cross my mind.

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-03-2019, 02:57 AM
You know the thought did cross my mind.

:rofl:bucket:rofl

SC Anemia
03-03-2019, 11:45 AM

Excellent point, it would be hard to tell the difference. :lol

Cracka Jack
03-05-2019, 06:35 PM
I started throwing items at the damn thing, starting with a gallon of milk, yelling at it to "get the fuck out of here you nasty bitch!" After pelting the damn thing several times it got up and started waddling back out the door,...

You realize what you did amounts to foreplay, and in some nigger cultcha's, you would now be considered engaged with that sheboon.

:lmao

Buck Simian
03-06-2019, 01:05 AM
What the Hell man? These niggers don't even understand basic white man technology called a toilet! Every grocery or department store I have been in for the past 30+ years has public restrooms. Kroger, Walmart, Meijer, hell Target even lets you use whichever one you wish-be it male or female. There is no excuse to be shitting and pissing in the floor or on yourselves these days! And the real bad part is there are actually some of these liberal infested cities where police can no longer arrest these niggers and immigrants for pissing/shitting in public. It would be considered discrimination since doing so is part of their culture.

Nappy Meal
03-06-2019, 01:13 AM
You realize what you did amounts to foreplay, and in some nigger cultcha's, you would now be considered engaged with that sheboon.

:lmao

Man... Damn you are giving me nightmares, and making me question if my proximity to Niggers is starting to rub off on me.

Nappy Meal
03-06-2019, 01:16 AM
What the Hell man? These niggers don't even understand basic white man technology called a toilet! Every grocery or department store I have been in for the past 30+ years has public restrooms. Kroger, Walmart, Meijer, hell Target even lets you use whichever one you wish-be it male or female. There is no excuse to be shitting and pissing in the floor or on yourselves these days! And the real bad part is there are actually some of these liberal infested cities where police can no longer arrest these niggers and immigrants for pissing/shitting in public. It would be considered discrimination since doing so is part of their culture.

I'm thinking this Niggress was on some hard core drugs, other Niggers will let you die in a ditch. Thinking this bitch was like a sick stray animal looking for humans to help it or something, fuck I dunno maybe this is normal for Sheboons in heat.