PDA

View Full Version : Harford County Delegate calls PG County a Nigger District

Unregistered
03-02-2019, 02:24 PM
https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2019/03/01/calls-for-maryland-del-mary-ann-lisanti-to-resign-renewed-after-censure/

LOL, this is right around the corner from where I live. Prince George's County, like Baltimore City itself, is a shithole full of worthless EBT niggers. Both Harford and Baltimore counties have pockets of the beasts, unfortunately, but PG county and inner city Baltimore are like a third world shithole, literally.

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-03-2019, 03:12 AM
https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2019/03/01/calls-for-maryland-del-mary-ann-lisanti-to-resign-renewed-after-censure/

LOL, this is right around the corner from where I live. Prince George's County, like Baltimore City itself, is a shithole full of worthless EBT niggers. Both Harford and Baltimore counties have pockets of the beasts, unfortunately, but PG county and inner city Baltimore are like a third world shithole, literally.

After spending 32 months at Subic Bay in the Philippines, our dad got stuck having to teach for almost a year at Annapolis before assuming his permanent post on the West Coast.

I was 14 (and a freshman), and that school year, my brothers and I had to attend the local schools. They were majority nigger. And these niggers were most vile!

TO THIS DAY, I have never seen worse niggers than what I saw back then -- this was 1988, BTW...

I believe I've known the truth about niggers since birth. My (thankfully) short stay in Maryland reinforced what I already instinctively knew already.

Living through the Rodney King nigger riots sealed the deal...

Unregistered
03-30-2019, 07:07 PM
After spending 32 months at Subic Bay in the Philippines, our dad got stuck having to teach for almost a year at Annapolis before assuming his permanent post on the West Coast.

I was 14 (and a freshman), and that school year, my brothers and I had to attend the local schools. They were majority nigger. And these niggers were most vile!

TO THIS DAY, I have never seen worse niggers than what I saw back then -- this was 1988, BTW...

I believe I've known the truth about niggers since birth. My (thankfully) short stay in Maryland reinforced what I already instinctively knew already.

Living through the Rodney King nigger riots sealed the deal... hey, I lived on the city limit line... One side the human school... other side the nigger school... my liberal hippie father, had a choice... yep you guessed it ... in a way, im thankful I was thrown! to the lion's.... the experience only made stronger .. and educated me.. on the typical daily TNB... glad you made it out alive...