PDA

View Full Version : "Minnesota man" keeps it in the fambly, muh dikks its niglettes to make two more

Sandy
03-02-2019, 02:10 PM
Did I miss anyone posting about this here? I didn't hear a thing about this in the news, but you know a white man doing the same would have been non-stop covered for a week.

A Minnesota man admitted Wednesday to physically and sexually abusing his developmentally disabled twin daughters over the course of several years in a case the local media dubbed a "house of horrors" affair.

KSTP, citing court records, reported that Jerry Lee Curry, 52, pleaded guilty to one count of first-degree assault, one count of first-degree criminal sexual conduct and one count of endangering a child. He is scheduled to be sentenced Feb. 20.

The St. Paul Pioneer Press, citing a protection order obtained by one of the women, reported at the time of Curry's arrest that the pair were chained for days at a time and repeatedly beaten with Curry's fists and other objects including a bat and a paddle. One of the women was forced to lie down in her own urine and feces and was chained so tightly that she almost lost both legs to gangrene. The same woman reportedly had a "largely detached" ear when she was rescued and claimed that she had lost vision in her left eye after Curry stomped on her head.

Court documents say Curry fathered two children with one of the women. The protective order stated that the children were born in June 2014 and October 2017, and DNA tests indicated that Curry was the father of both children.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/minnesota-man-pleads-guilty-to-sexually-assaulting-2-daughters-in-house-of-horrors

It's funny, the URL I got from Fox News puts cat=1 at the end, but I'd have thought this was a cat 6 or 7.

According to a criminal complaint, one of the adult women, whose intellectual skills are described as equivalent to first-to-third grade, reportedly sought shelter at a facility in May, where she alleged Curry struck both her and the second vulnerable adult with bats and placed paddles on their arms, legs and heads.

The criminal complaint states the second woman, whose intellectual functioning was described as being in the mild-to-moderate intellectual disability range, was pregnant when she underwent an interview in May of last year.

So sows of typical nigger intelligence.

https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2018/09/1862/1048/curry_jerry-lee-20180221.jpg

Boy
03-02-2019, 02:30 PM
whose intellectual skills are described as equivalent to first-to-third grade

This covers every nigger on the planet, IQ's of a potato

SC Anemia
03-02-2019, 03:10 PM
Retarded adult twin daughters? :sheeit

That'd be like Disneyland for any ape and it's muh-dik habit. Not that I condone that kind of behavior but so long as it's not humans, I don't really give a rip. My only concern is the two mutants this nigger spawned. I'd guess they're as eggplant as the breeding sows are.

Get a load of his Ho. No wonder he was diddling the twins.

6316 :facepalm

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-03-2019, 01:39 AM
I often ask this question, but how the fuck can you tell if a nigger is "retarded" or not?

Nappy Meal
03-03-2019, 02:19 AM
I often ask this question, but how the fuck can you tell if a nigger is "retarded" or not?

They are all Retarded, some more so than others but it's not PC to mention it. We're suppose to ignore facts and pretend they are also humans too.

Call Me Bwana
03-03-2019, 03:25 PM

A retarded nigger hesitates to rob, muh dik, and chimp out. An intellectual nigger does those things instinctively.