PDA

View Full Version : Burners And Pumping Gas

Master Sergeant
03-02-2019, 12:06 PM
From my desk at work I have a large window and a view to a convenience store. The gas pumps are about 25 yards from my window and I se a lot of TNB from where I sit. One thing I've noticed is when a Burner pulls up for gas the Buck NEVER pumps the gas. The buck usually sits in the passenger seat all slouched down scoping the area and making phone calls. The Burner, usually obese or meth skinny goes into the store and pays for the fuel and pumps it. The time spent pumping is usually less than a few minutes or enough to pump just a few gallons.

All I can glean from this is:
The Buck's license is revoked and can't drive
The Buck is just too lazy to get out and pump
The Buck has no money to pay for the fuel
The Buck doesn't know how to run a gas pump
The Buck owes other niggers money and doesn't want to be seen
The Buck has warrants and is on the DL from the police
The Burner has a minimum wage job and is the only one with any money
The Burner only puts a few gallons in because the car is on a repo list

Groid_Rage
03-02-2019, 12:21 PM
^^^^all of the above

SC Anemia
03-02-2019, 12:24 PM
Or none of the above.

Niggers are just lazy and worthless.

Cracka Jack
03-02-2019, 12:35 PM
Back on CO, I think it was Intolerant had a great story. Some burner walked up to him at the pump with a gas can begging. He had already spotted the buck sitting in the car. He said sure, I can help you out, and proceeded to put a couple gallons of diesel in the can for her... :lol

Oh yeah, all of the above.

zagnut
03-04-2019, 01:49 AM
I watched the after effects of diesel in a gas car in Houston many years ago. The heads were so hot they glowed cherry red while there were flames coming out of the valve pans. Can we guess the race of the driver?