PDA

View Full Version : Nigger had a question, I gave it a answer

Buck Simian
05-21-2017, 02:15 PM
Go away!
This just took place around a hour ago. I am having a nice sunday. I go out and do a little shopping, I am a bit ticked at how crowded the store was and then I realize wow, I haven't seen a nigger in this place at all so it kind of turned a bad thing good. After leaving I stop at a restaurant and grab some lunch. Once again, no nigger customers, no nigger employees. Wow this is turning into a great day! But all good things must come to a end. I step out of the door and I spot it. Some Fat Albert looking negro lingering around in the parking lot. I knew exactly what was up next. I make it to my car, but then he spots me as I am opening the door. "Excuse me, I have a question for you" I reply with i have a answer for you, GO AWAY! He repeats it while walking towards me and i repeat my line. I start my car up and start backing up, the nigger has enough nerve to peck on my window and motion for me to roll it down. Now i am pissed. I crack my window just a little and respond with WHAT? "Ize just tryin to gets some money to feeds mu wife and kids". My response? Well good luck with that. I kept backing up and pulled forward when i was clear. The strangest thing, the nigger must have used its magic African powers because as soon as i did it vanished into thin air. I even circled around the block a couple times to see if i could spot it, i was wanting to yell nigger at it but it was gone.
I absolutely hate niggers of course, and another thing i hate is panhandlers. Over the past 2-3 years this area has simply become flooded with them. Every street corner, every major intersection, every exit ramp from the freeways, every shopping center, gas station or restaurant parking lot that is not being patrolled. If i handed out a dollar to every one of these leaches i see i'd be broke by the end of the day.

CoonTownYT
05-21-2017, 09:38 PM
Making niggers disappear, eh? That must be WHITE magic :lol