PDA

View Full Version : Blasphemy! New History Channel Jesus Biopic casts the Angel Gabriel as a nigger!

Whitey Ford
02-28-2019, 05:43 PM
I'd thought I'd seen it all, nigger vikings, nigger Templar Knights, nigger cowboys, nigger vampires, etc etc, but this is just plain blasphemous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLu0Pwzj4Go

Sheboon DeLuxe
02-28-2019, 06:12 PM
:facepalm A real gangly buck, too.

Ignatow
02-28-2019, 06:38 PM
Whew for a minute there I thought they niggerated Jesus. Actually last year the self righteous punk John Legend played Jesus in some musical. That was sick I was really mad, one I hate that nigger and it's wife, and two there's no chance in hell Jesus was sub-Saharan nigger. He's a Jew by fact, and niggers don't count. God blesses his children, and curses Satan's spawn, niggers. This is why we have to fight evil when we can. I have yet to see a noble and kind nigger.

White Orchid
02-28-2019, 11:31 PM
Whew for a minute there I thought they niggerated Jesus. Actually last year the self righteous punk John Legend played Jesus in some musical. That was sick I was really mad, one I hate that nigger and it's wife, and two there's no chance in hell Jesus was sub-Saharan nigger. He's a Jew by fact, and niggers don't count. God blesses his children, and curses Satan's spawn, niggers. This is why we have to fight evil when we can. I have yet to see a noble and kind nigger.

I forget which cable channel it was, but there was actually a nigger TV comedy show called "Black Jesus" that took place in Compton.

Is there anything niggers haven't fucked with?

MineEvolved
03-01-2019, 05:47 AM
Is that the same series where Samson is a dreadlock-sporting niggerbuck?

Sandy
03-01-2019, 01:30 PM
Actually last year the self righteous punk John Legend played Jesus in some musical.

Lawdy Jeebus NiggerWorldstar.

Cracka Jack
03-01-2019, 01:33 PM
Keep watching the TeeVee folks, it's bound to get better eventually...

:rofl :lol

Boy
03-01-2019, 01:35 PM
The ONLY TV show I watch is Live PD , which I refer to as Live Dindu Wrangling.