PDA

View Full Version : MyPillow inventor Mike Lindell: "Trump was chosen by God and is the greatest President in history."

White Orchid
02-28-2019, 01:49 PM
I like this guy and his product has helped my neck problems.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/mike-lindell-trump-is-the-greatest-president-in-history-because-he-was-chosen-by-god/

“God answered our millions of prayers and gave us grace and a miracle happened on November 8, 2016. We were given a second chance and time granted to get our country back on track with our conservative values and getting people saved in Jesus’ name. As I stand before you today, I see the greatest president in history. Of course he is, he was chosen by God.”

Not sure about the whole God thing, but I can say more people are fighting back against the nigger bullshit that ran rapid for eight years while Obongo was in office.

:trumpdance

animal mother
02-28-2019, 03:11 PM
In 1982, Lindell became addicted to cocaine and alcohol, and became addicted to crack cocaine in the 1990s. His addictions even stretched through the early years of the MyPillow business. Due to these addictions, he lost his marriage of 20 years, his house, and nearly the MyPillow business. Lindell achieved sobriety in 2009

Then he found Jeebus and Trump. :rofl

NotThatGuy
02-28-2019, 04:09 PM
I have met Lindell a few times at various charity events. He is even weirder in person than he is in his commercials.

Mushmouth
02-28-2019, 07:17 PM
I have met Lindell a few times at various charity events. He is even weirder in person than he is in his commercials.

Watch the way he fondles the pillows in the commercials.. :lol

Whitewheat
02-28-2019, 07:56 PM
I agree with him that President Trump IS the greatest President of modern times and would have fit in very well with the founding fathers if he had been living in their time.

zagnut
02-28-2019, 10:51 PM
I'd rather have him in a fox hole with me than any of the other fist fornicators in DC.

White Orchid
02-28-2019, 11:29 PM

I think a certain degree of weirdness is required for those kinds of commercials :lol

UpYoursNigger
03-01-2019, 02:46 AM

I think i've driven by one of or the main plant is not far from me around arlington area i think. haven't bought one yet, but a friend swears by the pillow. brings it with on our golf trips out of state, says he can't sleep good without it. might have to get one

NotThatGuy
03-01-2019, 01:00 PM
I think i've driven by one of or the main plant is not far from me around arlington area i think. haven't bought one yet, but a friend swears by the pillow. brings it with on our golf trips out of state, says he can't sleep good without it. might have to get one

They are out of Chaska or Shakopee MN, in all honesty, I have a few of their pillows and they are freaking awesome. But as I had said, the guy is very...odd... He does do a lot of charity work though, which I respect. He donated two pillows to every bed at one of the cancer centers my daughter was at years ago, were talking like 2-3k pillows, which I am sure wasn't cheap.

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-01-2019, 10:20 PM
... He donated two pillows to every bed at one of the cancer centers my daughter was at years ago, were talking like 2-3k pillows, which I am sure wasn't cheap.

Jesus! I hope your daughter is fully recovered and in good health!

Anyway, as much as niggers cause me to doubt the existence of a "God", TRUMP makes me wonder if He really isn't out there somewhere after all.

jenkemfactory
03-02-2019, 04:10 AM
well, people who create stuff are often weird.
normal people are, well, normal. so they don't create new stuff.

Buck Simian
03-04-2019, 01:02 AM
Are those pillows that great? I would be willing to buy one (or two) if I knew they were worth it. I have sleep apnea, so I am willing to try anything that can help me get a good night sleep.
The whole God thing, that is nice and all but I think he could have left that part out of his endorsement. Then again if it pisses liberals off more power to him.

SC Anemia
03-04-2019, 02:58 AM
Are those pillows that great? I would be willing to buy one (or two) if I knew they were worth it. I have sleep apnea, so I am willing to try anything that can help me get a good night sleep.
The whole God thing, that is nice and all but I think he could have left that part out of his endorsement. Then again if it pisses liberals off more power to him.

I was wondering the same thing myself. The last few years I haven't slept well at all. I've always had a problem staying asleep and with my neck hurting.

Seems to me a nod from the guys here at the Plantation is as good a recommendation as there could be. Lord knows NOTHING gets sugar-coated around here. :lol. Maybe I'll buy one.

jenkemfactory
03-04-2019, 09:28 AM
Hey, how much did Mike pay you guys for this ad?

Just joking muh brothaz.

I wonder where I can try one.
Maybe I'll get the edition with Trump's wives.

animal mother
03-04-2019, 12:12 PM

I have talked to people who have them and get mixed reviews, some people love them, some hated them. I guess its a pretty subjective thing as to how well they work. You can always order one and try it and if you are not happy, he accepts returns. The only thing you will be out for is the cost of the return shipping.

NotThatGuy
03-04-2019, 03:02 PM
I have severe sleep apnea, bought dozens of pillows ranging from 25-200 and still couldn't get a great night sleep. I got one of these a few years ago and it's the best pillow I have ever owned. We have them on all the beds here at my house, my kids don't give a shit, but I know they are less cranky when they use it.

jenkemfactory
03-04-2019, 09:09 PM
I have severe sleep apnea, bought dozens of pillows ranging from 25-200 and still couldn't get a great night sleep. I got one of these a few years ago and it's the best pillow I have ever owned. We have them on all the beds here at my house, my kids don't give a shit, but I know they are less cranky when they use it.

What's the cause of your sleeplessness?
I find what helps is calories. Sleeping in awkward and uncomfortable places also gives me good sleep.
Sleeping on my back on a normal spring bed keeps me awake.
Don't know why. Go figure.

Call Me Bwana
03-04-2019, 10:18 PM

My wife bought us two of his pillows. They stink, in my opinion. No different than any other similar pillow.