PDA

View Full Version : Glad the Plantation's back!

Rape Ape
03-31-2017, 03:40 AM
I was worried something sinister happened. So, I'll go ahead and check into my room in the Big House, and have that house coon James oil up my bullwhip. It's a bit dry. Then tomorrow, it's back to work. That coon Toby keeps forgetting his fucking name! :lmao
:whip

I'm Rape Ape from the Shitskin Plantation, and Chimpout before that. I'm pretty sure I hated niggers all my life. Even when I was small I remember coons seemed scary and evil.

By the way, any chance we can have our old post counts adjusted? I sort of remember being over 1500, but I don't know the exact number. Kinda sucks to have it reset.

Boy
03-31-2017, 03:43 AM
Nice to have you back with us.

I was worried something sinister happened. So, I'll go ahead and check into my room in the Big House, and have that house coon James oil up my bullwhip. It's a bit dry. Then tomorrow, it's back to work. That coon Toby keeps forgetting his fucking name! :lmao
:whip

I'm Rape Ape from the Shitskin Plantation, and Chimpout before that. I'm pretty sure I hated niggers all my life. Even when I was small I remember coons seemed scary and evil.

By the way, any chance we can have our old post counts adjusted? I sort of remember being over 1500, but I don't know the exact number. Kinda sucks to have it reset.

Rape Ape
03-31-2017, 03:54 AM
Nice to have you back with us.
Thanks! Glad to be back.

Boy
03-31-2017, 03:55 AM
I updated your post count we saved from SS

Thanks! Glad to be back.

Rape Ape
03-31-2017, 03:57 AM
I updated your post count we saved from SS

Awesome! Thanks!

Panzer
03-31-2017, 09:04 AM
Welcome back. Glad you found your way home.

AFN_Weasel
03-31-2017, 09:28 AM
Welcome! Great to have you back!

SC Anemia
03-31-2017, 10:42 AM
Great to see you back Rape Ape. A little oil for that whip coming right up. I sent the house boy to fetch some and now the nigger is missing (again) :whip

Guy Montag
03-31-2017, 02:23 PM
Glad to see you guys again... had me worried for a bit