PDA

View Full Version : Canadian hockey fans are racist..

Mushmouth
02-27-2019, 07:50 PM
Video footage shows fans climbing the boards and hurling racist insults at Diaby from behind the glass with one fan showing Diaby photos of a monkey on his phone.

“Other people were saying: ‘You big nigger,’ and ‘You baboon,’ telling my dad to go back home,” Diaby told CTV Montreal on Tuesday. “At one point I was in the penalty box and I pulled my shirt over my face because I was almost crying.”

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2019/feb/27/jonathan-diaby-racial-abuse-lnah-quebec

White Orchid
02-27-2019, 09:29 PM
Won't be the first nigger they told the truth to or the last.

:unigger

Groid_Rage
02-28-2019, 08:35 AM
Figures the sniveling leftist phagguts at the Guardian wrote that

animal mother
02-28-2019, 09:22 AM
Diaby left the game, changed in the locker room and departed the 1,264-seat Regional Arena Rivière-du-Nord with his family before the game had ended.

So it worked,nigger be gone.

White Orchid
02-28-2019, 12:49 PM
What's really laughable is niggers are convinced hockey was invented by blacks.:lol

Whitewheat
02-28-2019, 07:59 PM
Truth hurts nigger!!!!

UpYoursNigger
03-01-2019, 02:49 AM
bout fucking time. as a lifelong hockey player, i'm sick of seeing how many niggers are in the nhl. seems like every other team has 1 , maybe 2. way too fucking many. i love how in canada, they will throw bananas on the ice when a team has a nigger on it. good stuff

White Orchid
03-01-2019, 01:01 PM
bout fucking time. as a lifelong hockey player, i'm sick of seeing how many niggers are in the nhl. seems like every other team has 1 , maybe 2. way too fucking many. i love how in canada, they will throw bananas on the ice when a team has a nigger on it. good stuff

That's what I love about Canadians. They're brutally honest in giving opinions and don't give a shit what anyone else thinks.