PDA

View Full Version : She Boon Mammy Scams Her Own Son For $200K

Master Sergeant
02-27-2019, 04:01 PM
https://www.13wmaz.com/article/news/crime/special-needs-man-missing-after-mother-tried-to-scam-him-out-of-trust-money-using-impostor-police-say/93-cddcf107-9cf3-4c6f-b85b-d92b8b997cfe

A man with special needs from Lawrenceville is missing and his she boon sow mother is on the run after she allegedly scammed the courts and collected $200,000 from his trust fund. Yvonne Longmire is now facing several charges and her son, 20-year-old Lee Earnest Longmire, reportedly hasn’t been seen in years.

In late January, a Gwinnett Police detective discovered that Yvonne had presented another nigger in court to pose as her son to collect money from his trust fund. Police said she hired Maurice Ford, a 23-year-old nigger from Atlanta, to convince a probate court and physician that Lee didn’t have a severe mental disability anymore and that he no longer needed a conservator over his trust fund.

Rape Ape
02-27-2019, 04:29 PM
There'e a good bet the original nigtard has

:kick

SC Anemia
02-27-2019, 04:41 PM
That's a pretty elaborate ruse for a nigger to pull off. No wonder it didn't work.
Mammy is probably in another state getting its hurr and nails did, sucking down Hennessey and living large till the 200k runs out.
No doubt Lee Earnest is somewhere in dead nigger storage as John Doe.

Master Sergeant
02-28-2019, 12:40 AM
A nigger with "special needs":confused: What could that mean; he be needin copious amounts of muh-dikk, malted beverages, mentholated tobacco, allergic to original recipe?

Cracka Jack
02-28-2019, 09:27 AM
Where did the $200k come from in the first place?

Master Sergeant
02-28-2019, 09:45 AM
^^^^^Story mentions a trust fund of some sort. I'm not used to seeing niggers involved in a scam like this it's usually as elaborate as distracting the cashier so Johntavious can jack a 40 of Old English.

Cracka Jack
02-28-2019, 09:51 AM
Must have come from some bleeding heart nigger loving YT. Niggers NEVER do anything charitable.

Groid_Rage
02-28-2019, 01:43 PM
A nigger with "special needs":confused: What could that mean; he be needin copious amounts of muh-dikk, malted beverages, mentholated tobacco, allergic to original recipe?
Pretty much every nigger, save a few with enough white DNA, is a retard.

Call Me Bwana
02-28-2019, 05:59 PM

“Special needs” for a nigger means a low I.Q.

No, I mean a REAL low I.Q. Nope, lower than that! Ok, it’s a nigger. No I.Q. at all. Zero.

:gorilla