PDA

View Full Version : Cohen is gonna tell Congress that Trump is a closet nigger hater..

Mushmouth
02-27-2019, 08:14 AM
President Donald Trump’s former personal lawyer is preparing to tell Congress that the president made racist comments about African-Americans, Trump saying at one point that black people would never vote for him because they were too stupid.

In the statement, Cohen says that he and Trump once drove through a struggling neighborhood in Chicago and Trump remarked that only black people could live that way.

Cohen also says Trump once asked him to name a country run by a black person that wasn’t falling apart, though Cohen says Trump used a vulgarism. At the time Barack Obama was America’s president

https://wcti12.com/news/nation-world/cohen-says-trump-disparaged-black-people

Chimpwhipper
02-27-2019, 10:17 AM
Cool!!!

Groid_Rage
02-27-2019, 10:47 AM
So what, even most libs secretly hate the nigs and just go along to appease the beasts and to crap on Trump

Sandy
02-27-2019, 10:48 AM
Cohen also says Trump once asked him to name a country run by a black person that wasn’t falling apart, though Cohen says Trump used a vulgarism. At the time Barack Obama was America’s president

Then Trump made the perfect point. That's shows all the more he's the one to save us, and he didn't need to be trained by an uppity nigger nobody likes.

https://trollfiles.wordpress.com/2018/01/23/donald-trump-is-neo/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUjOSXdC6hU

animal mother
02-27-2019, 10:55 AM
Trump gave the niggers the thing they fear they most - Jobs!

Buck Simian
02-27-2019, 12:32 PM
Cohen also says Trump once asked him to name a country run by a black person that wasn’t falling apart

Was Cohen able to prove him wrong? No he was not. Everything touched by a nigger falls apart. Be it a country, a city or a car. Speaking of which never buy a car that has been previously owned by a nigger, you are asking for a lifetime of headaches.

SC Anemia
02-27-2019, 12:40 PM
Here they have an idiot who has been convicted of lying to Congress about his own finances and he's supposed to be their star witness to testify about the Presidents finances.

:bert

And ringmaster of this shit-show and chairman of the committee is that ignorant ape Elijah Cummings. Seriously?

animal mother
02-27-2019, 01:30 PM
I have been watching this shit show this morning. "Orange man bad" is the theme the commiecrats want to convey. Old crusty silverback running the circus. This will become just another nothing burger like the Mueller report will be (and it will never see the light of day).

Boy
02-27-2019, 01:56 PM
God I hope Cohen does it and say's it....... Don't you know EVERYONE hates niggers even though some won't admit it in public.

SC Anemia
02-27-2019, 02:09 PM
You can bet your ass that this loser is looking for a reduction in sentencing and I wouldn't be surprised if there weren't already some shady back-room deals offered by the Dems.

They are pathetically desperate for a smoking gun that doesn't exist and we all get to watch/pay for this witch hunt.

SC Anemia
02-27-2019, 03:06 PM
Watching Cummings with the gavel reminded me of this:

https://youtu.be/0xJz9dLyRI8

:lol

Rape Ape
02-27-2019, 03:19 PM
First of all, this faggot is lying. Second of all, even if Trump did call niggers niggers, he would be right. They're niggers.

Ignatow
02-27-2019, 06:27 PM
My 80 year old mom likes watching politics. When that Cummings ape spoke I said "how ugly with that scowl on its face. We don't need uneducated people be in Congress". She didn't refute me. Though not an overt hater like me, she knows I speak the truth.

MineEvolved
03-01-2019, 05:59 AM
It'll make me like him more. :lol

^^^ This. Many people who were 'uncomfortable' voting for Trump would likely be won over by such a revelation. If we can have religious tests in this country and people get away with it, we should be able to ask prospective leaders if they really love thy nigger. Make them go on the record.

MineEvolved
03-01-2019, 06:05 AM
though Cohen says Trump used a vulgarism.

He must have called niggers 'black humans' or 'people' or something....that would be vulgar.