PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Mudshit Congressthing Weighs in on Trannies in Sports

Groid_Rage
02-26-2019, 11:56 AM
Democratic Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar called for an investigation into USA Powerlifting in January after the athletic association announced that male lifters who identify as transgender women aren’t allowed to compete as women.

Omar called it a “myth” that men who identify as transgender women have a “direct competitive advantage” in a Jan. 31 letter she sent to USA Powerlifting on behalf of Jaycee Cooper, a male powerlifter in Omar’s district who identifies as a transgender woman.

Omar copied Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison on the letter, “with a recommendation that he investigate this discriminatory behavior.” https://www.dailycaller.com/2019/02/25/ncaa-transgender-franklin-pierce/
This is what the liberal shytes in MN get when they bring in Shitmoli Mudshits then elect them to congress. Then they have a domestic mud ape Mudshit as their AG. The state is going down the tubes. :bat

MineEvolved
02-26-2019, 02:35 PM
What needs to happen is for these created-out-of-thin-air 'rights' by the courts to STOP. There's an old saying in my family, 'your right to swing your arm ends where my nose begins'. That's the standard we need to get back to.

Sandy
02-26-2019, 04:52 PM
What needs to happen is for these created-out-of-thin-air 'rights' by the courts to STOP. There's an old saying in my family, 'your right to swing your arm ends where my nose begins'. That's the standard we need to get back to.

Libtards demand we pay for their "rights" to free medical care and abortions. At the same time, they say, "Your right to express yourself ends anywhere someone else's feelings might begin." There's already enough thoughtcrime in the UK, and it's spreading across our land. Except, of course, if it's a conservative's opinion, then it's back to "free speech."

NotThatGuy
02-26-2019, 05:37 PM
https://www.dailycaller.com/2019/02/25/ncaa-transgender-franklin-pierce/
This is what the liberal shytes in MN get when they bring in Shitmoli Mudshits then elect them to congress. Then they have a domestic mud ape Mudshit as their AG. The state is going down the tubes. :bat

I will be amazed if she serves her term. There is so much scandal already with her, like her claiming her brother was her husband so he could get a visa and such shit.

Ignatow
02-27-2019, 01:30 AM
America does not deserve a Muslim named Omar as a Representative. I hope she goes to jail for fraud.

UpYoursNigger
02-27-2019, 04:00 AM
Sounds like fraud got the nigger Ellison in and the lardass tub of liberal shit governor in also. What a shock. fucking niggers and liberals have destroyed my state

Whitey Ford
02-27-2019, 04:02 AM
I will be amazed if she serves her term. There is so much scandal already with her, like her claiming her brother was her husband so he could get a visa and such shit.

Ditto for AOC. That bitch isn't just nutty as squirrel shit, she's scandal plagued as all hell.

https://medium.com/@ltthompso/the-congresswoman-loves-the-swamp-d33296ec251e