PDA

View Full Version : Enterprise Rent-a-Nig

jenkemfactory
02-26-2019, 02:59 AM
I've been to several Enterprise Rent-a-Nig locations and it seems they're all staffed by niggers. WTF are humans too expensive?

I went to one where this huge nigger who could barely walk made a good-try effort to try to fool me by pretending to behave human. But as soon as one of his bros came in, be be like talk'n in dah 'hood 'n sheete. And then he turns around and pretends to talk human to me again.

Good try nigger. I was eager and wanting to believe that he was evolving.

When I was a boy, I always wondered what it would be like in 10 million years when niggers evolve into some kind of human-like creature. Will they evolve into humans? Even with our DNA donations, will they become human? Of course, by then, if humans survive, humans would become super-genius super-humans.

Sandy
02-26-2019, 04:42 PM
Even with our DNA donations, will they become human?

Never.

Ignatow
02-27-2019, 03:40 AM
Good try nigger. I was eager and wanting to believe that he was evolving.

When I was a boy, I always wondered what it would be like in 10 million years when niggers evolve into some kind of human-like creature. Will they evolve into humans? Even with our DNA donations, will they become human? Of course, by then, if humans survive, humans would become super-genius super-humans.

The seed of an Apple will always give rise to an Apple. The seed of a nigger will always be a nigger. They may become an approximation of a human as a magic nigger, but it will always be a nigger. Now in 10 million years, that's a long time...our ancestors 4 million years ago was Australopithecus, an ape. Maybe 1.5 million years ago we were Homo erectus. Now we're Homo sapiens, niggers are still erectus, and most likely worse. So 10 million years, I bet we've evolved into pure energy beings, and niggers will still be niggers. That's what they are. Incapable of evolution.

Buck Simian
02-27-2019, 05:17 AM
I've been to several Enterprise Rent-a-Nig locations and it seems they're all staffed by niggers. WTF are humans too expensive?

Every place hires all niggers anymore. Affirmative Action. Hire 9 niggers and 1 white, and that 1 white has to be a female.

Remember around a year ago some crazy nigger working at one of those rent-a-car places flipped out and attacked a white male customer and his infant baby?

https://www.wfla.com/news/local-news/hernando-county/enterprise-manager-chokes-customer-in-car-while-infant-in-backseat-in-hernando-county/1386411271

jenkemfactory
02-27-2019, 05:46 AM
Every place hires all niggers anymore. Affirmative Action. Hire 9 niggers and 1 white, and that 1 white has to be a female.

Remember around a year ago some crazy nigger working at one of those rent-a-car places flipped out and attacked a white male customer and his infant baby?

https://www.wfla.com/news/local-news/hernando-county/enterprise-manager-chokes-customer-in-car-while-infant-in-backseat-in-hernando-county/1386411271

yup. then the location I went to is a textbook example. There was what looked like a 'white' female. she was definitely a mutt.
The manager was this large nigger. same shit.

jenkemfactory
02-27-2019, 05:50 AM
btw wtf is that device on his head? looks like a burnt gumdrop.

Chimpout
03-03-2019, 01:02 PM
Over here Enterprise generally avoid the groid because they know they are trouble.

I was at the airport waiting for a flight, it was a beautiful nig free environment.

jenkemfactory
03-03-2019, 06:51 PM
Over here Enterprise generally avoid the groid because they know they are trouble.

I was at the airport waiting for a flight, it was a beautiful nig free environment.

What? That's incredible. There may still be a very slight glimmer of hope.

Chimpout
03-04-2019, 03:23 AM
What? That's incredible. There may still be a very slight glimmer of hope.

Seriously. If you go Hertz or Budget its coon central. Enterprise really do avoid the groid.

Whitey Ford
03-04-2019, 07:56 PM
The seed of an Apple will always give rise to an Apple. The seed of a nigger will always be a nigger. They may become an approximation of a human as a magic nigger, but it will always be a nigger. Now in 10 million years, that's a long time...our ancestors 4 million years ago was Australopithecus, an ape. Maybe 1.5 million years ago we were Homo erectus. Now we're Homo sapiens, niggers are still erectus, and most likely worse. So 10 million years, I bet we've evolved into pure energy beings, and niggers will still be niggers. That's what they are. Incapable of evolution.

jenkemfactory
03-04-2019, 09:03 PM

did you make that?

SC Anemia
03-04-2019, 10:46 PM

:rofl

Whitey Ford
03-04-2019, 11:17 PM
did you make that?

Nope. But it made me laugh so I thought I'd share.

Ted
03-05-2019, 04:11 PM
Evolution is a bullshit myth...if we evolved from apes why are there still apes? Niggers aren't partially evolved apes, they're just apes. Niggers are just another subspecies of ape. Like gorillas, orangutans, chimpanzees, etc. They are a dominant gene and will ALWAYS ruin any DNA they are introduced into. They are the shit in the water. No matter how you try to purify the water, once the shit is dropped in, nobody wants to drink it and it will NEVER be pure. No matter how tiny the shit is, it ruins the water. You can't un-shit the water once it is in the water. You can't fix shit with pure water either. No matter how much human you put into a nigger, it will NEVER NOT be a nigger. No souls...psychopathic live for the moment beasts. It also explains why they destroy where ever they live. Like animals, they make their nests and abandon them after they fill them with urine and feces and move on. All those squirrel nests you see up in the trees in the winter are like the projects downtown. Same reason there aren't any ancient NIGGER RUINS...just like there are no ancient TIGER ruins or ancient ELEPHANT ruins. Niggers are and have always been glorified animals with advanced mimicking abilities...and thumbs.

10 Million years from now niggers will have either rendered themselves extinct or be exactly the same as they are now. Niggers will always be a cruel joke on humanity....even 10 million years from now.