PDA

View Full Version : A wonderful turn-up for the white human race

Odin's balls
02-25-2019, 11:48 AM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6742413/Ryanair-passenger-70-hurled-racist-abuse-passenger-not-prosecuted.html

Remember this worthless old sheboon that got a taste of the truth?

Well, the police can't prosecute the old guy for giving her a piece of his mind when it wouldn't move out of the way to let him get to his seat. :lol

Oh, and of course... Getto lotto in 3. 2. 1....

SC Anemia
02-25-2019, 12:05 PM
You must forget and forgive but it's going to take a long time,' she said. 'I was so depressed all I've been doing just crying I cant sleep.'

All of that because it was called a black bastard? Let's try "disgusting, smelly, fat-assed, fucking nigger" maybe it'll explode or something.

Ignatow
02-25-2019, 12:19 PM
Well the man spoke the truth. He wanted to get to his seat and arrogant black bitch wouldn't move. Here's what you get when you let apes in public places with humans. And the daughter crying no one helped them. Why would humans take the side of baboons? It probably was an illegitimate bastard.

Whitey Ford
02-25-2019, 12:44 PM
This is what hell must be like, being on a crowded plane full of niggers.
The overbearing stench would be bad enough. But then you'd have TNB, bix nood and monkeyshines to deal with on top of that.

Boy
02-25-2019, 01:08 PM
This is wonderful news...... I love when humans prevail and justice is served.

Odin's balls
02-25-2019, 05:50 PM
Extra points for noticing that the crusty old sheboon is actually Clyde from Every which way but Loose in a badly fitted wig. :lol

Cracka Jack
02-25-2019, 06:10 PM
Extra points for noticing that the crusty old sheboon is actually Clyde from Every which way but Loose in a badly fitted wig. :lol

I was thinking Bill Cosby in drag, but I think you nailed IT!! :lol

zagnut
02-25-2019, 10:52 PM
What pissed me off was the nigger lover behind him trying to intervene. Fuck him! the skank bitch deserved every word spoken.

Nappy Meal
02-26-2019, 01:18 AM
Times are a changing, The whole being a rude, loud, obnoxious Nigger antagonizing the public until someone blows up on you so you can play the victim lottery, has lost its magic. The Nigger Fatigue Worldwide has reached the point that no amount of Media manipulation, blood libels, false narratives, made up hate crimes, hyping up so-called Nigger Accomplishments, can keep the world from becoming fully aware of The Nigger Plague. It is becoming socially acceptable to openly discuss the problem once again because it’s the God’s Honest Truth. It’s good to see the Overton Window finally zeroing in on reality in some regards for a change. I just hope this trend continues.

Midder Peenud Hayed
02-26-2019, 04:00 PM
Times are a changing, The whole being a rude, loud, obnoxious Nigger antagonizing the public until someone blows up on you so you can play the victim lottery, has lost its magic. The Nigger Fatigue Worldwide has reached the point that no amount of Media manipulation, blood libels, false narratives, made up hate crimes, hyping up so-called Nigger Accomplishments, can keep the world from becoming fully aware of The Nigger Plague. It is becoming socially acceptable to openly discuss the problem once again because it’s the God’s Honest Truth. It’s good to see the Overton Window finally zeroing in on reality in some regards for a change. I just hope this trend continues.

Such a great comment! I agree 100%.

I also believe we are in a period of White Flight 2.0. There is a stealth re-segregation going on in this country. I went to my local Lowe's store yesterday -- in a VERY White zip code, and there were at least a dozen out-of-state license plates in the parking lot. CA, OR, PA, IL, and others...

These migrants seem to overwhelmingly be White Millennials with young families.

NotThatGuy
02-26-2019, 04:17 PM
This is what hell must be like, being on a crowded plane full of niggers.
The overbearing stench would be bad enough. But then you'd have TNB, bix nood and monkeyshines to deal with on top of that.

About 20 years ago, I had a flight from Chicago to New York with a layover in Detroit. There was some rap festival going on in Detroit and back then you could fly from Chicago to Detroit for less than 100 bucks. With it being just a quick hop, there wasn't any option of "first class" just a "business class" upgrade. I swear, every human on that flight was begging and crying to get that upgrade. I had to use a ton of points to make it happen just to not have to sit in the back with the jigs. While we were being taxied to the runway, all you could hear was the bongo party in the back. Straight up screaming, yelling, music blasting, etc. We are talking about a 45 minute flight maybe and they were already jumping and hollering, it was absolutely disgusting. That was about as close to hell as I could think of.

Whitey Ford
02-26-2019, 06:27 PM
back then you could fly from Chicago to Detroit for less than 100 bucks.

That's like going from niggertown to an even more niggery niggertown. LOL

We are talking about a 45 minute flight maybe and they were already jumping and hollering, it was absolutely disgusting. That was about as close to hell as I could think of.

And you still remember this gigantic bongo party 20 years later. Those rap niggers must've been annoying as hell. I had one of the most annoying rap wigger encounters earlier today. Some middle aged tweaker looking wigger in a jacked up Dodge pickup pulled up just as I was getting ready to pay to pump some gas. His nnoying nigger music was literally so loud I put my credit card back in my pocket and drove off rather than have to listen to that shit. A middle aged rap wigger with a baseball cap who looked he was on crystal or something. He was blasting a rap nigger who kept repeating "I donnn wanna live nooo more!" over and over and over. So, I googled it, this is what the aging tweaker wigger was blasting. It was apparently that fat BIG nigger and he apparently got his stupid wish because he doesn't live anymore. Good riddance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rogvlB2SP4k

HonkyDevil
03-14-2019, 11:52 PM
Now imagine if everyone human acted this way towards the nigger. They might actually become docile.