PDA

View Full Version : Tranny dindus sprinters finish 1st, 2nd at Connecticut girls indoor track championships

Whitey Ford
02-25-2019, 11:09 AM
I yearn for a simpler time. Times my grandfather knew. When young male dindus ran from the cops and not in young girl's track and field events.

NEW HAVEN, Conn. — Andraya Yearwood hears the comments, usually from adults and usually not to "her" face.

"She" shouldn’t be running, they say, not against girls. (And they are right.)

Yearwood, a 17-year-old dindu freakshow at Cromwell High School, is one of two transgender high school sprinters in Connecticut, transitioning to female.

“I have learned a lot about myself and about other people through this transition. I always try to focus most on all of the positive encouragement that I have received from family, friends and supporters,” Yearwood said. “I use the negativity to fuel myself to run faster.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/feb/24/terry-miller-andraya-yearwood-transgender-sprinter/

Groid_Rage
02-25-2019, 11:47 AM
Niggers are shameless perverts and cheaters

SC Anemia
02-25-2019, 12:11 PM
So just how is it possible to feel good about yourself after that? I mean, like putting a beat-down on your little sister or the sickly kid down the block would somehow make you feel like a tough guy. Only a nigger could actually feel any satisfaction over something like that.

:facepalm

Ignatow
02-25-2019, 12:22 PM
What are these sherillas doing in Connecticut? So dark and ugly. Clearly it wasn't female.

Boy
02-25-2019, 02:08 PM
IT still has a dick and even when it gets it cut off...IT's still a MAN..... Those things should be playing tree hockey like the rest of it's fellow groids.